Re: EMC - What a joke!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:14 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:36 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:12 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:45 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:48 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 7:27 pm

If you have live barn check out February 8, 2024, 615 to 7:45 PM you will see JW bag skate his team,threaten and swear at a player. How has everyone turned a blind eye to this incident?
YELL!
SWEAR!

WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
O please!
Jw is the least of emcs problems!
O? Do elaborate?
Corrupt coaches
Corrupt board
Jw is actually an honest guy- one of the few well meaning emc coaches. His corrupt father orchestrated his entire career but the kid is innocent.
The corrupt coaches and board members “selling “ spots is our real problem.
Who do I write my cheque to?
Not that easy
They are looking to buy favor or future opportunities. Not always about money. I wouldn’t put it past u18 tho.

Re: EMC - What a joke by!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 am There is a 2 year limit on teams

Interesting

Do you know where it states that in any organizational documents?
In the constitution
The board is well aware of it.
Weird they would ignore this rule.
This guy is definitely not worth an exception.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:54 pm

Interesting

In the constitution
Yes I know it is in the constitution however U18 is a 2 yr age group so technically he only coaches the same players a max of two yrs which aligns exactly to the "2 yr rule"

#factsmatter

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 1:19 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:54 pm

Interesting

In the constitution
Yes I know it is in the constitution however U18 is a 2 yr age group so technically he only coaches the same players a max of two yrs which aligns exactly to the "2 yr rule"

#factsmatter
The rule is very clear - 2 years only with a team - doesnt matter if it’s 2 ages. Clearly someone on the board has an affinity for this joker.

Post by Guest »

18u parents crying about ice time, ice time is earned

Post by Guest »

It is at U18 and it is a great reminder for when and if the player gets to any level of Jr

If you want equal ice go play Hometown Hockey

Post by Guest »

The rule is very clear - 2 years only with a team - doesnt matter if it’s 2 ages. Clearly someone on the board has an affinity for this joker.

If it is such an egregious issue why don't you apply to help in another centre, like Lambton, London or HPL, and help pull all the upset kids from the area and show everyone how it is done.

Let us all know how it goes but I am going to guess the golden days of your career were more a hazy yellow shade as you ripped up the ice in Juvenile Local League

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:19 pm The rule is very clear - 2 years only with a team - doesnt matter if it’s 2 ages. Clearly someone on the board has an affinity for this joker.

If it is such an egregious issue why don't you apply to help in another centre, like Lambton, London or HPL, and help pull all the upset kids from the area and show everyone how it is done.

Let us all know how it goes but I am going to guess the golden days of your career were more a hazy yellow shade as you ripped up the ice in Juvenile Local League
Why should kids who have played emc since atom have to leave because of a douchebag coach who technically isnt even allowed to be coaching this year.
Ice time is earned - but douchebag had the kids earn it through illegal play - he encouraged dirty hits and trash talk and if you didnt you sat.
Keep this all in context - this is coming from a coach who has been heavily investigated by alliance over the years - this is not a good person. Some of the investigations included cheating. Great role model for our kids!
Way to go emc board!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:54 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:19 pm The rule is very clear - 2 years only with a team - doesnt matter if it’s 2 ages. Clearly someone on the board has an affinity for this joker.

Why should kids who have played emc since atom have to leave because of a douchebag coach who technically isnt even allowed to be coaching this year.
Ice time is earned - but douchebag had the kids earn it through illegal play - he encouraged dirty hits and trash talk and if you didnt you sat.
Keep this all in context - this is coming from a coach who has been heavily investigated by alliance over the years - this is not a good person. Some of the investigations included cheating. Great role model for our kids!
Way to go emc board!
Life isn’t fair. Corporations. Politics. Schools. Hockey. It’s all the same, the only thing you can do to make a change is get involved, but most people won’t. The way I see it is if even 5 of the people on here complaining about EMC joined the board they would be able to overrule these decisions. Get off this site, and on the board! EMC has their AGM on the next week. Get involved, be a role model, it is time for a change. . . It starts with you :arrow:

Post by Guest »

I get it....so you want it be like a Union...if you are there from the start you are guaranteed a spot over someone with less experience.

If you know he was investigated then you will certainly be able to state the facts given there is publically accessible evidence supporting your positions.

Type away please