2013 ETA

Re: 2013 ETA

Post by Guest »

KSL go after 2013 birth year? Not even sure what the reason would be for anyone to do that. The appetite for KSL is because of half ice hockey at u9 and below; not sure what appetite anyone would have for KSL above u9.

Post by Guest »

Any teams/players playing in next weekends Canlan tournament?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 pm Any teams/players playing in next weekends Canlan tournament?
If there looking to get better why would they play in any Canlan tournaments!

Post by Guest »

Because nobody gets any better in spring hockey tournaments … they get better in doing training and clinics. But spring hockey is fun and Canlan runs a lot of tournaments that isn’t about who has the most money to play like the GTHL.

Post by Guest »

I see the Durham Mustangs are playing in division 2 next weekend filled with ETA kids (not sure why). Warriors are YSE I believe and Orillia Ice Dogs are NCP … not sure of anyone else.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 9:29 pm I see the Durham Mustangs are playing in division 2 next weekend filled with ETA kids (not sure why). Warriors are YSE I believe and Orillia Ice Dogs are NCP … not sure of anyone else.
You’re not sure why the Durham Mustangs team is filled with Durham region kids?

Post by Guest »

Poorly worded. not sure why division 2; it’s all AAA kids on it.

Post by Guest »

So how does everyone view a ranking on teams goaltending if it stays the same heading into next season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 3:10 pm Poorly worded. not sure why division 2; it’s all AAA kids on it.
There are no AAA players on that Durham Mustangs team.

Post by Guest »

Must have two teams then … unless ur the GTHL dad on here just trolling again.