More ads please

More ads please

Post by Guest »

I don’t think the new owners are taking full advantage of the revenue potential this site possesses. For instance I really only see ads at the top of the page, at the bottom of the page, in the bottom corner of each page, and popping up in the middle of the screen as I try to type.

I think this site would be much better if there were ads, especially for stuff people on this site would probably have zero interest in, covering even more of the screen. And maybe even if they kicked me out of a post I was writing, forcing me to start over. I think I would like that.

Just my two cents.

Re: More ads please

Post by Guest »

I think a 30 min video of Justin telling us we are bad people for having a different opinion than his

Oh wait that is what Ron MacLean does every Saturday...never mind

Re: More ads please

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:58 pm I don’t think the new owners are taking full advantage of the revenue potential this site possesses. For instance I really only see ads at the top of the page, at the bottom of the page, in the bottom corner of each page, and popping up in the middle of the screen as I try to type.

I think this site would be much better if there were ads, especially for stuff people on this site would probably have zero interest in, covering even more of the screen. And maybe even if they kicked me out of a post I was writing, forcing me to start over. I think I would like that.

Just my two cents.
Maybe someone sells IP addresses to leagues? LOL

Return to “2004 And Younger”