2013 GTHL AAA

Re: 2013 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:04 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:50 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 pm
Guest wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:43 pm Just doing my weekly check in to see if we’re still talking spring hockey. Sorry it’s still not working out for you guys. Might be time to try something else.
LE is having an all time spring. Hater going to hate but nobody can take away the fact that he’s moving to the top of the age group
LE don't look like a top player this weekend.
51 goals for Everest
29 points with KF Montreal and MM Chicago combined.

Nothing else to see here. If KF and MM weren’t there Everest would be last place.
How would a team with JS end up last - never
JS was not even in the top 10 for points, goals or assists.
He missed 2 or 3 games with injury

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 4:18 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 3:04 pm
Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:31 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:09 pm
Guest wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 11:50 am
Guest wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 pm

LE is having an all time spring. Hater going to hate but nobody can take away the fact that he’s moving to the top of the age group
LE don't look like a top player this weekend.
51 goals for Everest
29 points with KF Montreal and MM Chicago combined.

Nothing else to see here. If KF and MM weren’t there Everest would be last place.
How would a team with JS end up last - never
JS was not even in the top 10 for points, goals or assists.
He missed 2 or 3 games with injury
There will be lots of that in a few year’s if all players.. BOOK IT

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:46 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:34 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:26 am so new standings are based on a tournament that the majority of the kids didn't play in and had stats that were wildly inaccurate? Book it!
A lot of the best kids across Canada/USA played on one team or another. There were some duds too but overall it was the best competition of the summer and we were at Nashville/HHOF/Shootout too. Check the rosters.
Sorry your kid didn’t get invited but I bet his dedication to lacrosse or cricket this summer will have him buzzing in September! BOOK IT!
This guys kid will be in Single A in a few years. He’ll be talking to parents and telling them about AAA politics and how he needs a more relaxed environment. Reality is your kid is going to end up hating the sport and by they way you respond on this forum, end up hating YOU! Don’t be a clown! It is proven that two sport athletes perform better. If that’s not you so be it! Play puck 12 months out of the year. Don’t criticize others!!

His response will be ….

Your kid couldn’t make these teams ha ha ha.
So that means your kid is shitty in two sports congratulations.

Name a good gthl player who doesn’t play summer hockey. Still waiting for you to answer that one.

I guess your response will be ‘define good’
Define “play summer hockey”. 1-2 tournaments between May-September, sure. Every other weekend, nah.

Something tells me most of you aren’t doing this “for fun” given your focus on stats.

Let your kid learn to swing a bat or golf club or kick or throw a ball. If not, life will be really sad and boring when hockey ends.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:33 pm
Guest wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:26 am so new standings are based on a tournament that the majority of the kids didn't play in and had stats that were wildly inaccurate? Book it!
A lot of the best kids across Canada/USA played on one team or another. There were some duds too but overall it was the best competition of the summer and we were at Nashville/HHOF/Shootout too. Check the rosters.
Sorry your kid didn’t get invited but I bet his dedication to lacrosse or cricket this summer will have him buzzing in September! BOOK IT!
This guys kid will be in Single A in a few years. He’ll be talking to parents and telling them about AAA politics and how he needs a more relaxed environment. Reality is your kid is going to end up hating the sport and by they way you respond on this forum, end up hating YOU! Don’t be a clown! It is proven that two sport athletes perform better. If that’s not you so be it! Play puck 12 months out of the year. Don’t criticize others!!

His response will be ….

Name a good gthl player who doesn’t play summer hockey. Still waiting for you to answer that one.

Define “play summer hockey”. 1-2 tournaments between May-September, sure. Every other weekend, nah.

Something tells me most of you aren’t doing this “for fun” given your focus on stats.

Let your kid learn to swing a bat or golf club or kick or throw a ball. If not, life will be really sad and boring when hockey ends.
Tell us your jealous of other kids without telling us..............................spare everyone the lectures azzhole, nobody's taking lessons from a loser.
BOOK IT!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:39 pm

His response will be ….

Tell us your jealous of other kids without telling us..............................spare everyone the lectures azzhole, nobody's taking lessons from a loser.
BOOK IT!

no shit!

Post by Guest »

His response will be ….

BOOK IT!
Wow! This guys looking for attention. Keep playing 365 days bud, he’s going to the show! Loser mentality!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:16 pm

His response will be ….

BOOK IT!
Wow! This guys looking for attention. Keep playing 365 days bud, he’s going to the show! Loser mentality!!!

Obviously you are obsessed with the kids who play high end tournaments because you've been talking about it for 3 pages. You want what those kids have and your kid can't deliver it. Put your kid in coding camp then maybe sports aren't his thing. Stop stressing so much about where other kids are playing its none of your business and bad for your health. If you have the secret to hockey success then I'm sure your kid will show everyone up in October don't you worry!
The non stop hockey tournament people are losers too but your obsession is next level loser. You guys all need to get a life!

Post by Guest »

:shock:

His response will be ….

BOOK IT!
I bet this moron hides in the bushes outside the Everest kids houses and goes through their garbage just to lick the dirty plates too 😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

A Everest and BOB cut 💯

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:33 pm

His response will be ….

BOOK IT!

Obviously you are obsessed with the kids who play high end tournaments because you've been talking about it for 3 pages. You want what those kids have and your kid can't deliver it. Put your kid in coding camp then maybe sports aren't his thing. Stop stressing so much about where other kids are playing its none of your business and bad for your health. If you have the secret to hockey success then I'm sure your kid will show everyone up in October don't you worry!
The non stop hockey tournament people are losers too but your obsession is next level loser. You guys all need to get a life!
BOOK IT!! The guy's a moron