2009 GTHL AA West

Re: 2009 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

It is humorous. Great way to start off your day. :)
[/quote]

Agree. Keep it going fellas.

Post by Guest »

Crazy start to the season after the break

Terriers tied Beast and Tigers
Ratlers tied Rangers
Jets beat Rangers

Also hear some teams coaching is blowing up? Don't know the truth to it to.

Post by Guest »

which teams of interest are rumored to blow up? I know there a few coaches who have been axed so far this year

Post by Guest »

What's going on with VR? serious question. Gong show lately

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:07 am which teams of interest are rumored to blow up? I know there a few coaches who have been axed so far this year
Not sure about blow ups or coaches being axed. I hear that some of the coaches are stepping down for next season. That's all.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:50 pm What's going on with VR? serious question. Gong show lately
It's that time of year when teams have to step it up a few levels to stay at the top. It doesn't get easier with the competition. I find that even the mediocre teams make it competitive against the good teams. Swim or sink.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:49 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:50 pm What's going on with VR? serious question. Gong show lately
It's that time of year when teams have to step it up a few levels to stay at the top. It doesn't get easier with the competition. I find that even the mediocre teams make it competitive against the good teams. Swim or sink.
egos and dreams of AAA affecting this team right now!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:45 am
Guest wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:07 am which teams of interest are rumored to blow up? I know there a few coaches who have been axed so far this year
Not sure about blow ups or coaches being axed. I hear that some of the coaches are stepping down for next season. That's all.
MJ
MR
TE

New coaches coming in

TW
HH

Won't be granted a team

Post by Guest »

Finally someone is putting those two out of their misery

Post by Guest »