2009 GTHL West A

Re: 2009 GTHL West A

Post by Guest »

WM is literally the laughing stock of Single A hockey because of this psycho father you have on your team. You should hear what people say about your team. His wife, and everyone let it slide. Funny you come on here and whine like a little b**ch but to a psychotic father on your own team your a scared little man.

Dont worry, you only need to see VR for 2 more games.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:13 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:45 am TA pulled classless move of putting in their backup goalie just because they were winning. Shows the kind of team they are. Was shocked when I saw that on stream. Hope VP can turn it around and win the series just to show them. They even took the win away from the kid they had starting. Shitty coaching if you ask me...
I am affiliated with the TA organization. You do not have the full context of this story. From simply watching Live Barn I am not surprised at your comment. In truth, the goalie who entered the game was not the backup goalie. He was a goalie on a younger TA team. He drove an hour to be there because TA was missing one of their goalies and it was a playoff game so they needed another goalie there for insurance in case the goalie got hurt. The call-up really wanted to get a chance to play after travelling so far to watch for 1.5 hours. The TA coaches wanted to reward the goalie for coming out to sit on the bench so he played the end of the game. The parents and players commended the coach of TA and the goalie who was pulled was onside with the decision. He still got the win. The TA coaching staff are amazing guys which is why they attract and retain talent. They never have issues with other teams’ coaches. They are respected. Ask around.
Welcome to the conversation TA coach. Thanks for coming by and pumping your own tires. Good luck rest of the series.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:46 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:45 am TA pulled classless move of putting in their backup goalie just because they were winning. Shows the kind of team they are. Was shocked when I saw that on stream. Hope VP can turn it around and win the series just to show them. They even took the win away from the kid they had starting. Shitty coaching if you ask me...
I am affiliated with the TA organization. You do not have the full context of this story. From simply watching Live Barn I am not surprised at your comment. In truth, the goalie who entered the game was not the backup goalie. He was a goalie on a younger TA team. He drove an hour to be there because TA was missing one of their goalies and it was a playoff game so they needed another goalie there for insurance in case the goalie got hurt. The call-up really wanted to get a chance to play after travelling so far to watch for 1.5 hours. The TA coaches wanted to reward the goalie for coming out to sit on the bench so he played the end of the game. The parents and players commended the coach of TA and the goalie who was pulled was onside with the decision. He still got the win. The TA coaching staff are amazing guys which is why they attract and retain talent. They never have issues with other teams’ coaches. They are respected. Ask around.
Welcome to the conversation TA coach. Thanks for coming by and pumping your own tires. Good luck rest of the series.
[/quot.

my son is on the rangers and is the best d man and is looking to make the jump up to aa any teams that are open right now?

Post by Guest »

Looks like only the TW/TE series will go longer than 3 games. Others should wrap up tonight or tomorrow.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:36 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:46 pm
[/quot.

my son is on the rangers and is the best d man and is looking to make the jump up to aa any teams that are open right now?
If he wasn’t the coach’s son, he would be on team green playing select.

Post by Guest »

Rangers are going to struggle against either wolverines or eagles. Either team going to make it look easy. Avs also on the way out with GT no one can matchup to the caps this year.

Post by Guest »

Are you the only VP parent that's not away for March Break?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:31 pm Are you the only VP parent that's not away for March Break?
Are you the VR parent who’s kid is sitting for the playoffs?

Post by Guest »

Probably not but pretty clear you couldn't get away for March Break. Are you watching the games in person or on live barn? Is it better when you don't have a kid playing?

Post by Guest »

TW TE series went six games. Very close series and fast good hockey. TW moves on to VR at the top of their game and VR has been sitting for a week. That does give TW an edge. We’ll see if it holds through the series.