2009 GTHL West A

Re: 2009 GTHL West A

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:42 pm Rangers are going to struggle against either wolverines or eagles. Either team going to make it look easy. Avs also on the way out with GT no one can matchup to the caps this year.
Same dad who said VP would end up in 3rd. Don’t worry, you can keep trying out for VR. Coach will take your $25 again this year.

What’s that 3 years in a row your begging our coach to take your kid?

Keyboard warrior you are.

Post by Guest »

I’m not a big fan of the fat coach of VP 2009 AA. He plays favourites and cuts players right as the season is going to start, lets them train and do team stuff all summer then cuts them. Fat pig loser.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 pm I’m not a big fan of the fat coach of VP 2009 AA. He plays favourites and cuts players right as the season is going to start, lets them train and do team stuff all summer then cuts them. Fat pig loser.
This is the single A thread. Obviously your kid got cut and your on the wrong forums complaining.

drop down to single A where your kid belongs. Hes a good coach. If your kid got cut there is a reason.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:42 pm Rangers are going to struggle against either wolverines or eagles. Either team going to make it look easy. Avs also on the way out with GT no one can matchup to the caps this year.
Gt Caps season almost over. Been getting outworked for awhile now. Losing games that should be won. Development has been an afterthought for that team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:56 am
Gt Caps season almost over. Been getting outworked for awhile now. Losing games that should be won. Development has been an afterthought for that team.
That is what happens when you run 10F and 4D and only focus on what 2 players need to do. I know we knew this at the start of the season but I along with a few other parents might have to re evaluate for next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:41 pm
That is what happens when you run 10F and 4D and only focus on what 2 players need to do. I know we knew this at the start of the season but I along with a few other parents might have to re evaluate for next year.
So you’re not one of the two players mentioned and are obviously a parent of a fwd because with only four dman they all play a lot. Rethink what? If your kid belongs on a top team in A or in A at all?

Post by Guest »

Happens all the time. Teams with very little chance of moving on will shorten the bench for that slim oppotunity

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:38 pm

Happens all the time. Teams with very little chance of moving on will shorten the bench for that slim oppotunity
GT runs 10F and 4D all year. They are the favourites. It’s not about a slim chance of moving on. Poster above meant I assume he isn’t happy with 10F.

Post by Guest »

It's 1 game bud. Caps will be just fine. If the 10 forwards bother you so much just stay home. Team will be better off

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:53 am
It's 1 game bud. Caps will be just fine. If the 10 forwards bother you so much just stay home. Team will be better off