OMHA 2008 AA Predictions

OMHA 2008 AA Predictions

Post by Guest »

Just wondering what opionions are out there for the red hat.
My thoughts are Whitby, Barrie or Guelph.....

Re: OMHA 2008 AA Predictions

Post by Guest »

Guelph not as good as they look, in a weak group for playoffs, And tri county Is terrible except for top 5-6, all the rest are garbage! Whitby going down hill, Cant seem to finish in the big games, how many tournament finals did they lose this year, even to a terrible NF team, I am saying big surprise coming, look out for the Bombers, may be a Cinderella story

Post by Guest »

:D
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 am Guelph not as good as they look, in a weak group for playoffs, And tri county Is terrible except for top 5-6, all the rest are garbage! Whitby going down hill, Cant seem to finish in the big games, how many tournament finals did they lose this year, even to a terrible NF team, I am saying big surprise coming, look out for the Bombers, may be a Cinderella story
Bombers parent ^^

Post by Guest »

It's playoff hockey... regular season is out the window... look at the U12 AA Bowen... Oakville red finished first overall with only 1 loss... they have already lost 2 games in the playoffs and tied 1 and then look at Milton U12 AA Bowen... same thing... they finished second overall in the regular season with only 4 loses and they have already lost 3 games in the playoffs and only have 2 pts... and then the Flamborough team which was bumped to single "A" last year has 8 pts... which ever coaching staff has there kids best prepared should win.... it's a long season but good for hockey where any team can win on any given day.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:38 am Guelph not as good as they look, in a weak group for playoffs, And tri county Is terrible except for top 5-6, all the rest are garbage! Whitby going down hill, Cant seem to finish in the big games, how many tournament finals did they lose this year, even to a terrible NF team, I am saying big surprise coming, look out for the Bombers, may be a Cinderella story
Yes tri-county is awful except for Burlington, Guelph and Halton.
Guelph had lost 4 of their best kids for half the season. Slowly returning now and will have their full roster for the quarters.
No one will touch them.

Bombers are irrelevant and won't get past the round robim
Now go away...

Post by Guest »

Loser Guelph parent ^^ 😀

Post by Guest »

will scouts be scouting AA OMHAs?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:15 pm will scouts be scouting AA OMHAs?
First I will ask what scouts did you expect to see.
Second, not likely.

Post by Guest »

It depends on what level could be scouting
It is possible
JR B

Post by Guest »

Yes U18 AA scouts :lol: :lol: