Question regarding proof of location

General Talk about Minor Hockey in Canada and Hockey Canada Association

Question regarding proof of location

Post by Guest »

What is needed in order to show the GTHL that I have moved to a GTHL allowed location? Is it just an updated drivers license or other documents needed as well? Hopefully someone can help me out with this. Thanks

Re: Question regarding proof of location

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:16 am What is needed in order to show the GTHL that I have moved to a GTHL allowed location? Is it just an updated drivers license or other documents needed as well? Hopefully someone can help me out with this. Thanks
no one cares. stay in the OMHA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:16 am What is needed in order to show the GTHL that I have moved to a GTHL allowed location? Is it just an updated drivers license or other documents needed as well? Hopefully someone can help me out with this. Thanks
This is insanely unnecessary to a genuine question.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 7:11 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 am
This is insanely unnecessary to a genuine question.
Welcome to Minor Hockey Talk... where everyone knows everything and everyone knows nothing :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

I would think it is similar to moving into a new school district - a utility bill, deed of home, lease agreement, etc. However, your better off to contact the GTHL itself.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am I would think it is similar to moving into a new school district - a utility bill, deed of home, lease agreement, etc. However, your better off to contact the GTHL itself.
It’s not so much the GTHL it’s the OMHA you have to prove you left so they will transfer your rights to GTHL

You will need the following at minimum
Lease/ Deed
Utility bill
House insurance
Drivers license
Car ownership
Car insurance
School registration- They may check this registration come late September/ October

Depending on how good your story and your paperwork is it can either get approved right away or they can deny you and you will have to go to OHF and you can get denied there and have to go to HC

Each submission has a fee

Best of luck