2008 GTHL AA East

Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Any foreword spots available in the east on a top 3 team?
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

It sounds like there are spots available on all of the remaining teams. Typically the Knights place 1st since they draw kids in who want to win from other teams (e.g. a lot of kids and coaches recently came from NT who actually beat them in the playoffs one year). The other teams are always really close in the standings. I'd be careful with some of the teams who carry a lot of extra players as eventually someone needs to sit, play power play, etc. Find a team where your kid will play a lot and have fun. We have two years until beer league.
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 8:51 am Any foreword spots available in the east on a top 3 team?
Tr
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

FH and aeros also
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

New to G, AA team budget ?
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:02 pmNew to G, AA team budget ?
Ranges from 4-8k
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:02 pmNew to G, AA team budget ?
Ranges from 4-8k
Per player*
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:35 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:02 pmNew to G, AA team budget ?
Ranges from 4-8k
Per player*
1 or 2 weekly team practice?
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:35 am
Guest wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:34 am
Guest wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:02 pmNew to G, AA team budget ?
Ranges from 4-8k
Per player*
1 or 2 weekly team practice?
2-3
Guest

Re: 2008 GTHL AA East

Post by Guest »

Any teams/players that hit a lot in this league?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”