2009 Alliance

Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm EMC is just not a good team that’s all. They are huge pretenders. What have they actually done in the age group.

Waterloo is the only team to drastically have improved and they have done it with no extreme high level players. Just a bunch of coachable kids buying in what they are being taught.

SCP
Lakers
Waterloo
Windsor
EMC

That’s your top 5 and in that order.
It all comes back to coaching. Coaching is everything
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm EMC is just not a good team that’s all. They are huge pretenders. What have they actually done in the age group.

Waterloo is the only team to drastically have improved and they have done it with no extreme high level players. Just a bunch of coachable kids buying in what they are being taught.

SCP
Lakers
Waterloo
Windsor
EMC

That’s your top 5 and in that order.
I’m not so sure about HPL
this year…..they have 8 players lol….lots of their offence is gone.
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:23 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm EMC is just not a good team that’s all. They are huge pretenders. What have they actually done in the age group.

Waterloo is the only team to drastically have improved and they have done it with no extreme high level players. Just a bunch of coachable kids buying in what they are being taught.

SCP
Lakers
Waterloo
Windsor
EMC

That’s your top 5 and in that order.
I’m not so sure about HPL
this year…..they have 8 players lol….lots of their offence is gone.
Lakers spot up for grabs no doubt. Nothing against remaining players but went from a 3 line juggernaut down to to a 1 n half line team. Good defence and goaltending along with coaching will keep them relevant in the league at least.
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:09 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm EMC is just not a good team that’s all. They are huge pretenders. What have they actually done in the age group.

Waterloo is the only team to drastically have improved and they have done it with no extreme high level players. Just a bunch of coachable kids buying in what they are being taught.

SCP
Lakers
Waterloo
Windsor
EMC

That’s your top 5 and in that order.
It all comes back to coaching. Coaching is everything
HPL if that’s the theory.
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:09 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 8:03 pm EMC is just not a good team that’s all. They are huge pretenders. What have they actually done in the age group.

Waterloo is the only team to drastically have improved and they have done it with no extreme high level players. Just a bunch of coachable kids buying in what they are being taught.

SCP
Lakers
Waterloo
Windsor
EMC

That’s your top 5 and in that order.
It all comes back to coaching. Coaching is everything
HPL if that’s the theory.
WW were mediocre until they plucked top players from KR. Don't act like it was a total development ride... take those few kids out and they drop.
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

WW were lucky to beat LJK last year LJK will be in the top five this year. :!:
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:29 pm WW were lucky to beat LJK last year LJK will be in the top five this year. :!:
WW added an OMHA championship goalie and a few other big top O kids. What did LJK do other than adding the HPL kid?
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:57 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:29 pm WW were lucky to beat LJK last year LJK will be in the top five this year. :!:
WW added an OMHA championship goalie and a few other big top O kids. What did LJK do other than adding the HPL kid?
Who from the O. The Anderson kid? Big tall kid who is actually horrendous. Goalies decent but not a stud. WW won’t compete outside alliance
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:57 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:29 pm WW were lucky to beat LJK last year LJK will be in the top five this year. :!:
WW added an OMHA championship goalie and a few other big top O kids. What did LJK do other than adding the HPL kid?
Who from the O. The Anderson kid? Big tall kid who is actually horrendous. Goalies decent but not a stud. WW won’t compete outside alliance
I believe they added Credit Rivers captain as well but I don’t think anyone from that team is worth bragging about. SCP, HPL and WW will all be top 10-15 teams and compete outside the alliance with every team in Ontario but the big 5 in the G. Good to see us have such a competitive age group compared the joke that was the 08s
Guest

Re: 2009 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:31 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:57 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:29 pm WW were lucky to beat LJK last year LJK will be in the top five this year. :!:
WW added an OMHA championship goalie and a few other big top O kids. What did LJK do other than adding the HPL kid?
Who from the O. The Anderson kid? Big tall kid who is actually horrendous. Goalies decent but not a stud. WW won’t compete outside alliance
I believe they added Credit Rivers captain as well but I don’t think anyone from that team is worth bragging about. SCP, HPL and WW will all be top 10-15 teams and compete outside the alliance with every team in Ontario but the big 5 in the G. Good to see us have such a competitive age group compared the joke that was the 08s
Bragging about anything from credit river is sad. Mixing in the term “captain” to try and make it sound better? Please just stop. WW will not be top 15
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”