2009 GTHL AAA

Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:05 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:40 pm Loyalty in High level AAA hockey is not required. Kid /family if elite is required to align to the best scenarios for them. That's it.
Is it because on another team he will look average ?
or because dad needs to have his ego rubbed.
again not your business, get over it and focus on your kid. The best kids end up on the best teams whether you like it or not.
Except the goalies. The best goalies stay off of the top teams if they have a brain.
TT have the the best goalie and still couldn’t get it done.
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:50 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:05 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:40 pm Loyalty in High level AAA hockey is not required. Kid /family if elite is required to align to the best scenarios for them. That's it.
Is it because on another team he will look average ?
or because dad needs to have his ego rubbed.
again not your business, get over it and focus on your kid. The best kids end up on the best teams whether you like it or not.
Except the goalies. The best goalies stay off of the top teams if they have a brain.
TT have the the best goalie and still couldn’t get it done.
Are you sure? Maybe the best goalie is on a bad team and you can't tell because he's always hung out to dry and doesn't have a team like TT to protect him.
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:05 am
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:08 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:40 pm Loyalty in High level AAA hockey is not required. Kid /family if elite is required to align to the best scenarios for them. That's it.
Is it because on another team he will look average ?
or because dad needs to have his ego rubbed.
again not your business, get over it and focus on your kid. The best kids end up on the best teams whether you like it or not.
Except the goalies. The best goalies stay off of the top teams if they have a brain.
Who are the top 3 09 goalies?
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:57 pm Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Reznik is terrible. Big kid and has potential but isn't a gamer. Didn't do well in a weak 08' loop. Will do worse with the 09' group.
Best goalies are LaGambina, Leonard, Heally
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:57 pm Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Reznik is terrible. Big kid and has potential but isn't a gamer. Didn't do well in a weak 08' loop. Will do worse with the 09' group.
Best goalies are LaGambina, Leonard, Heally

Take DMF goalie off that team and he’s very average. Gave up 10 goals against Ottawa in Draft day.
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:24 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:57 pm Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Reznik is terrible. Big kid and has potential but isn't a gamer. Didn't do well in a weak 08' loop. Will do worse with the 09' group.
Best goalies are LaGambina, Leonard, Heally

Take DMF goalie off that team and he’s very average. Gave up 10 goals against Ottawa in Draft day.
All goalies get hung out to dry from time to time and give up big numbers. Totally relevant to the amount of grade A chances against them. Size, Athleticism, skating, rebound control and puck handling are the key factors that will separate them. Not to mention their compete level.
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

All four are good goalies.
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:57 pm Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Reznik is terrible. Big kid and has potential but isn't a gamer. Didn't do well in a weak 08' loop. Will do worse with the 09' group.
Best goalies are LaGambina, Leonard, Heally
In this order;

1. OL
2. DH
3. NL (DMF goalie)
4. MR (new TT goalie from Barrie)
5. CR (only on this list because he played up. Still a lot to prove in the 09 loop.)
Guest

Re: 2009 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 4:23 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 9:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:57 pm Lagombina
Leanord
Reznik
Reznik is terrible. Big kid and has potential but isn't a gamer. Didn't do well in a weak 08' loop. Will do worse with the 09' group.
Best goalies are LaGambina, Leonard, Heally
In this order;

1. OL
2. DH
3. NL (DMF goalie)
4. MR (new TT goalie from Barrie)
5. CR (only on this list because he played up. Still a lot to prove in the 09 loop.)
Anything you say dad! lol.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”