2010 Alliance

Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:10 pm “Consistent top 3 team in the league” might be a stretch especially if you can easily look back at the standings but I would certainly agree they have greatly improved the last year or 2 and should be considered a top 3 or f team this year
Ya I’ve never considered LJS a top 3 team but I will give them credit they improved last year. With SCP and B99 blowing up I imagine it will be LJK 1 and spots 2-9 will be anyone’s game on any night if some of the other teams even took a small step forward.
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:30 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:19 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 8:45 am The parents on that 2010 team wanted nothing to do with that coach and are preparing for a team that goes backwards. The guys ego is out of control with no credentials to back it up. Shocked he’s still given a team.
Volunteer Minor Hockey Coach a handful of years of experience being a AAA Head Coach and obviously has his HP1 or he wouldn't be coaching? Can I ask what other credentials you're looking for??

If you’ve watched any of the teams he’s coached it’s a mess. The hockey world is small and parents who have played for him all say the same thing. Taking a course means very little if you can’t teach, skate (ask him what level of hockey healed?), or develop kids. From what I hear the 2010 parent group is already bracing for his BS. Apparently told everyone that he was replacing his goalies. No better options showed for his tryouts and is bringing both back. Does this sound like a guy kids want to play for? Did his HP1 teach him that?
I love when people make it so obvious that their kid was obviously cut by a coach and then they come on here and bash the coach!! So being from Lambton with kids in the Lambton system that is not the talk around Lambton AAA families! Its been well noted that Lambton gives this coach teams that are struggling, his 05 team went from a bottom team to game 7 of the Alliance finals! His 06 Team improved, and his 09 team improved in both seasons he had them, and anytime you talk to him he gives credit to his asst coachs for anything good that happens with his teams. If you're wondering the level he played just ask him he will tell you, he played a handful of games of Jr C and wasn't any good!! And every person in Lambton Hockey that pays attention to other teams knows the 2010 goalie situation needs a lot of work so no surprise to anyone that he was looking for an upgrade but sounds like rather than take a couple slightly better options from out of town he decided to keep the locals and get multiple Goalie Coach's to help with their development. Ya you're right the guys ego is out of control what a POS he is! :lol:
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:08 am Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Not the guy you're looking for but knowing him I'm sure he'd have a face to face with you anytime you wanted to talk, anyway see you are a disgruntled AAA Cut from Lambton because everyone knows what that 05 team did and if you know him he's never once taken any credit for their performance. So stop crying on line and go ask him why he cut your kid I am sure he will tell you!!
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 5:06 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:10 pm “Consistent top 3 team in the league” might be a stretch especially if you can easily look back at the standings but I would certainly agree they have greatly improved the last year or 2 and should be considered a top 3 or f team this year
Ya I’ve never considered LJS a top 3 team but I will give them credit they improved last year. With SCP and B99 blowing up I imagine it will be LJK 1 and spots 2-9 will be anyone’s game on any night if some of the other teams even took a small step forward.
Did LJK new coach make many changes? I know they got EF back from EMC.
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:08 am Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Lambtons 09 team in minor bantam and major bantam had a bunch of A/AA Level players on it both years they iced the best possible team they could from what they had to choose from and they improved each year!!! You know what they say hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

I can confirm this particular coach is an ego maniac who’s selling BS and those who are playing for him this year will eventually see it. It’s all fake. And no he didn’t cut my kid, I have many friends in Lambton. I also have been told people within that org know this and this could be his last year.
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:08 am Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Lambtons 09 team in minor bantam and major bantam had a bunch of A/AA Level players on it both years they iced the best possible team they could from what they had to choose from and they improved each year!!! You know what they say hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
ok coach
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:45 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:08 am Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Lambtons 09 team in minor bantam and major bantam had a bunch of A/AA Level players on it both years they iced the best possible team they could from what they had to choose from and they improved each year!!! You know what they say hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
ok coach
LOL I am a Coach but not the one you're talking shit about!! But that's ok, You've got your shit spewed on here, and it actually means nothing, the LJS team is a good team and it will be interesting to see how they do. I'm sure by the end of the season the teams results will prove you're an idiot
Guest

Re: 2010 Alliance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:45 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 10:08 am Hi coach, the second you talked about your 05 group I knew it was you. Give it up. And your 09 team was embarrassing.
Lambtons 09 team in minor bantam and major bantam had a bunch of A/AA Level players on it both years they iced the best possible team they could from what they had to choose from and they improved each year!!! You know what they say hard to make chicken salad out of chicken shit.
ok coach

LOL - I know exactly who this coach is! No one wants their kid playing for this guy. Lots of flappin.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”