2010 GTHL A East

Re: 2010 GTHL A East

Post by Guest »

Any teams looking for any defenseman for next year ?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:50 pm Any teams looking for any defenseman for next year ?
VRE

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:56 pm Both teams......hhhmmmm.
Coaches and parents from other teams have reached out to sir to say thanks.
Both teams?
OK, this is ridiculous. Nobody from VRE punched anybody from the bench. The kid from SIR that had 4 players on him actually only had 3 players jump him. He was on top of the 4th VRE player punching him repeatedly so I'm not sure what else you'd expect. He then cross-checked a kid in the head when he got up. SIR had players in the penalty box for boarding and head contact, both penalties taken with less than 2 minutes to go in a 5-2 game.

SIR won, and deserved to, but win with some grace and stop slandering kids while leaving out key info.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:17 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:56 pm Both teams......hhhmmmm.
Coaches and parents from other teams have reached out to sir to say thanks.
Both teams?
OK, this is ridiculous. Nobody from VRE punched anybody from the bench. The kid from SIR that had 4 players on him actually only had 3 players jump him. He was on top of the 4th VRE player punching him repeatedly so I'm not sure what else you'd expect. He then cross-checked a kid in the head when he got up. SIR had players in the penalty box for boarding and head contact, both penalties taken with less than 2 minutes to go in a 5-2 game.

SIR won, and deserved to, but win with some grace and stop slandering kids while leaving out key info.
Any suspensions come out of this?

Post by Guest »

Maybe just the parent that is defending three kids jumping on one

Post by Guest »

And yes a kid was punched by a Vre player from the Bench

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:34 am And yes a kid was punched by a Vre player from the Bench
Typical VRE. Truly. There's zero acountability on that team for dirty play. Dumb careless and dangerous penalties and the kid is out the very next shift.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:44 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:34 am And yes a kid was punched by a Vre player from the Bench
Typical VRE. Truly. There's zero acountability on that team for dirty play. Dumb careless and dangerous penalties and the kid is out the very next shift.
He said,she said, what does it matter. Series is done. Let’s talk about the series to come. Gonna be a real good one by 2 teams who earned their spot. Predicting a 4 game set, either can win. A battle of the beasts from the east. Good luck to both teams and congratulations for making the final.

Post by Guest »

East final was already played between FH & TA. Whoever came out of that was winning the division against inferior competition w/ SIR and VRE. Not discrediting SIR (I guess I am), but they do work hard, but we can leave it at that.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:22 pm East final was already played between FH & TA. Whoever came out of that was winning the division against inferior competition w/ SIR and VRE. Not discrediting SIR (I guess I am), but they do work hard, but we can leave it at that.
Wasn’t much of a final!!!! If it was.