2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:40 pm Can anyone provide opinion on the terriers and team? We are planning on going there next season and want to make sure we made the right decision. Good or bad please.
I think you stirred up a hornet's nest on this one. I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch what happens!
Is it that bad? Everything looks to be fine? Would like everyone’s opinion?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:52 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:40 pm Can anyone provide opinion on the terriers and team? We are planning on going there next season and want to make sure we made the right decision. Good or bad please.
I think you stirred up a hornet's nest on this one. I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch what happens!
Good guy, good coach. Hasn’t been able to keep his players. Just lost his best one.

Will be mid pack. Decent environment for your kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:43 pm
Good guy, good coach. Hasn’t been able to keep his players. Just lost his best one.

What's the best environments in the west? I don't mean best teams, but best situations.

Post by Guest »

I was not a big fan of the coach, was better a few years ago but lost all their best players. Next year may be slightly worse. I can’t see them make playoffs.

Post by Guest »

I don't think that's remotely true. lol
[/quote]

Most of the bottom teams for next year are still looking:

Terriers - 2F and 2D
Jets - 1F and 1D
Tigers - 2F and 2D
Wolverines - Many spots available
Sharks - Many spots available
WestMall - Many spots available
Panthers - Many spots available
[/quote]

4 rats kids going to beast, now skating with VR & waiting on eagles cuts....not mentioned anywhere on this list?
get your facts straight goalie mom
[/quote]

Thank god they are skating with VR, its would be nice to see VR deal with player and parent drama next season. Anyone coming from Rattlers is red flagged. Good luck with that
[/quote]

any rats parent will attempt to fire your coach mid-season, fire your AAA trainer, merge with a panther if they dont get their way.....beware of dora the explorer (backpack)
[/quote]

Lol... Dora, Ha!
[/quote]

Agreed. Took me a moment. But good laugh when it clicked.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:05 pm

What's the best environments in the west? I don't mean best teams, but best situations.
Call the wolverines coach. Good guy, hear what he has to say

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:48 pm

Best in the west

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:57 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:07 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:17 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:55 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:39 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:16 pm

Hearing the Eagles got the rattlers and wolverines goalie
Not quite.
SENTIMENT CHECK FOR NEXT SEASON

With a grain of salt:

Rangers = Rangers
Rattlers = bottom
Panthers = way weaker or not viable
North Stars = similar but not certain
Eagles = stronger
Capitals = bottom
Toros = similar but not certain
Terriers = stronger
Wolverines = stronger
Jets = weaker
Beast = way stronger
Streetsville = weaker
Sharks = slightly stronger
West Mall = similar

At the north stars tryout they has small kids that did not have the best skill, although the goalie from the tigers was there who stoped 50 shots against the rangers.

The Terriers has cut most weak players and replacing with some jets and caps and Streetsville players that carried there team last year.

Streetsville lost there best defence and will be weaker with there best goalie probably leaving.
Where are you coming from? I was at the Terriers skate and was the worst bunch of players out. Jets and Caps cut all their slack and Streetsville couldn't compete to begin with and players just left. If they took those players then Terriers are in trouble next season. Keep pumping those tires, maybe your team will break 500 next year.

Here's the reality, the Rangers and Northstars have cuts coming after playoffs.....if you pick up anyone from those top teams then you can safely say, you replaced your cuts for better. And the probability of gaining a higher win percentage and standing next year is probable. The terriers picked up no one of significance. The Beast on the other hand can openly say they built stronger with their rebuild with players from all higher standing teams.

Crawl back under your bed sheets you newbie Terrier and take a deep breath. What you smell is your rancid farts from all those polish sausages you eat at the arenas.
Ya, MNS never had tryouts. Coach is just super great and lets anyone come out to skate to learn. Fun ranking though. VP picked up some kids from A who were parent cuts in AA so good luck. Poor panthers. They’ll be kittens. Next year it’s VR, MNS, Eagles and BeasT in top.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm

Best in the west
I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm

Best in the west
I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.
Toros great people over there . Wolverines yikes just go on live barn and watch the coach that’s all I’ll say . Terriers lost top kid and picked up a couple cancers . Just find a coach that will play your kid . Live barn will show you who sits kids and if your kid ain’t top 3 d or top 6 forwards he ain’t getting ice on most teams