2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Size and athleticism are key. That is genes my friends.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:01 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:46 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:47 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:29 pm

The small days are over. Too 3 going BIG.
Not really. Top 3 has a lot of awesome small kids who can skate really well and play smart hockey. Its the big kids on those teams that have trouble keeping up from what I've seen.
Everyones fascination with size is off-base. The game is about speed and talent now. No more clutching and grabbing, hitting is way down in the numbers and fights will be banned within four years. Every team wants skill and speed. BIG is good for some positions but speed and skill is the future do your eyes still work and have you seen the new game of hockey that is being promoted they want scoring... for the fans.
I have news for you. Your little mini me is just not that good to out skill or out skate bigger stronger kids. Size will always be a thing in every sport. The way kids are training now, everyone is getting better and the bigger kids are getting faster. Unless the smaller players are exceptional, they’re going to struggle. That’s the reality. The NHL is getting bigger, stronger and faster.
Clearly you know nothing about athletics. Majority of these big kids are awkward, slow and not flexible. This is not football lineman you need fast quick feet and many small atheltic players have that, it's a very rate thing that the big guys have that skill set. That skill set is in demand moving forward. IF you have a big guy that can have those skills sets your laughing, very very rare! This is obvious.
Ok little fella.
Realistically my kid is going to be 6’5 or bigger. I see all these little Smurf’s skating around him with out him laying them out and it angers me. I see all these little cocky midget dad’s acting like their kid is going to be better than mine forever. I keep telling him, wait till big boy hockey. That’s when you will get them. The next few years can’t come quick enough. Once he commits to training and limits his time on roblox/ sneaking Oreos before bedtime, and starts taking training seriously, that 6”5 frame with a great skill set will be what you parents have nightmares about.
[/quote]

Listen retard. You can chirp all you want. A few small kids will be successful because they are exceptional athletes with great skill. The rest of u16 is going to be full of kids close to or over 6’. Go watch a game. The top kids are all projected 6’ or taller. Not only do you need to be a big strong athlete. You also need to be a little crazy. While the game has gotten faster with less fighting, it’s still war. Figure it out

Post by Guest »

the guys that keep talking about how good their athletic genes are the same ones that talk about how politics got in the way of their career.

"I could have played AAA but the Vaughn rangers coach had a son on the team. When the Toronto Marlies coach came out to scout, I was stapled to the bench. I was a late bloomer and grew 4 inches in grade 10, but was more interested in making money at that point"

uncle rico

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:01 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:35 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:30 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:46 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:47 pm

Not really. Top 3 has a lot of awesome small kids who can skate really well and play smart hockey. Its the big kids on those teams that have trouble keeping up from what I've seen.
Everyones fascination with size is off-base. The game is about speed and talent now. No more clutching and grabbing, hitting is way down in the numbers and fights will be banned within four years. Every team wants skill and speed. BIG is good for some positions but speed and skill is the future do your eyes still work and have you seen the new game of hockey that is being promoted they want scoring... for the fans.
I have news for you. Your little mini me is just not that good to out skill or out skate bigger stronger kids. Size will always be a thing in every sport. The way kids are training now, everyone is getting better and the bigger kids are getting faster. Unless the smaller players are exceptional, they’re going to struggle. That’s the reality. The NHL is getting bigger, stronger and faster.
Clearly you know nothing about athletics. Majority of these big kids are awkward, slow and not flexible. This is not football lineman you need fast quick feet and many small atheltic players have that, it's a very rate thing that the big guys have that skill set. That skill set is in demand moving forward. IF you have a big guy that can have those skills sets your laughing, very very rare! This is obvious.
Ok little fella.
Realistically my kid is going to be 6’5 or bigger. I see all these little Smurf’s skating around him with out him laying them out and it angers me. I see all these little cocky midget dad’s acting like their kid is going to be better than mine forever. I keep telling him, wait till big boy hockey. That’s when you will get them. The next few years can’t come quick enough. Once he commits to training and limits his time on roblox/ sneaking Oreos before bedtime, and starts taking training seriously, that 6”5 frame with a great skill set will be what you parents have nightmares about.
Listen retard. You can chirp all you want. A few small kids will be successful because they are exceptional athletes with great skill. The rest of u16 is going to be full of kids close to or over 6’. Go watch a game. The top kids are all projected 6’ or taller. Not only do you need to be a big strong athlete. You also need to be a little crazy. While the game has gotten faster with less fighting, it’s still war. Figure it out
[/quote]

I’m watching a minor midget game right now. I see one little guy, he hasn’t been on the ice since the middle of the 2nd period. He’s doing great.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:20 pm Size and athleticism are key. That is genes my friends.

Buh Bye CL. :lol:

Post by Guest »

Loss to Rebels. Narrow win vs VK. JRC over-rated or VK underestimated?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:45 am Loss to Rebels. Narrow win vs VK. JRC over-rated or VK underestimated?
Both.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:45 am Loss to Rebels. Narrow win vs VK. JRC over-rated or VK underestimated?
VK has best coach in the loop

JRC is figuring out that the rest of the players are catching up and space is disappearing. They are still dominant and top few teams in the league. NYR is going to wipe the floor with everyone, the secret is Bruno financed a secret chinese lab and they have some secret ancient orient sauce they drink before the game and it increases testosterone, hey maybe some of you Dads that post here on the regular could use some yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:01 am

JRC is figuring out that the rest of the players are catching up and space is disappearing. They are still dominant and top few teams in the league. NYR is going to wipe the floor with everyone, the secret is Bruno financed a secret chinese lab and they have some secret ancient orient sauce they drink before the game and it increases testosterone, hey maybe some of you Dads that post here on the regular could use some yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Things are definitely not as easy as they have been for certain players and its easy to see their frustration growing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:01 am

LOL. It’s Asian you turd. If you’re gonna be racist at least use the updated terms. But this post is funny. Lol.