2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:01 pm JRC does not lose a point the rest of the season. Book it
Your lack of confidence is shining bright budds, we heard you the first time, and you are still wrong.

Jrc will lose more than a point btw, don't let it break you though. Keep your useless dream alive my friend

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:27 pmRebels Nation
Marlies collapse.
My fav part of watching MD skate past tiny Dman on rebels like they are his 2017 lol bros.

Marlies have no depth. Carried by two Dman and MD and PA.
How long before the parents start fighting again this year in Marlieland ?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:30 am
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:36 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:27 pmRebels Nation
Marlies collapse.
My fav part of watching MD skate past tiny Dman on rebels like they are his 2017 lol bros.

Marlies have no depth. Carried by two Dman and MD and PA.
How long before the parents start fighting again this year in Marlieland ?
Why should parents fight? Signs of a good program: 1. Loyalty from players and parents for multiple years. 2. Loyalty of a coach to his players for multiple years. 3. Progress in development and standings placement. In other words, if you leave year after year, or the coach turns over half the roster year in and year out because the standings placement doesn't improve, you need to look in the mirror at your decisions because nobody else is to blame. You get what you paid for.

Post by Guest »

Great game by both teams,coming from a non Rebel Yell parent GET IT

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:11 pm
KINGME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:55 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm Big tourney this weekend. I’m betting nyr takes it but any predictions? Lots of us teams so should be fum
Gonna say VK plays in the finals should b interesting
Of course… VK will take it all Tito
VK wont make it to the semis.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:38 am Great game by both teams,coming from a non Rebel Yell parent GET IT
No We don't get it, are you trying to be funny? because it's not SENSational. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:00 am
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:11 pm
KINGME wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:55 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:50 pm Big tourney this weekend. I’m betting nyr takes it but any predictions? Lots of us teams so should be fum
Gonna say VK plays in the finals should b interesting
Of course… VK will take it all Tito
VK wont make it to the semis.
Who starts a sentence with Gonna say? Just say it! Drop the Italian spin, it's frightening the third graders waiting in suspense trying to decipher what you really mean. :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:38 am Great game by both teams,coming from a non Rebel Yell parent GET IT
parents are just wondering how their self described "superstar brick kids" have been caught by other kids only 2 years after the NHL seemed like a sure thing...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:20 pm Size and athleticism are key. That is genes my friends.
We are not your friends! This a place/forum where we attack and you have the opportunity to prove that your witty and have real thick skin so far many of you fail. #brunoiswatching

Post by Guest »

I hear the refs were very one sided in that Marlies Rebels game. MD took their goalie out and no call. Refs seem to suck this year.