2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:27 pm MM beat RW 2-1
Chinese RW defence dad (Z) almost attacks the refs after the game in the hallway after disallowed goal . Then RW coaches go nuts too …. What a bunch of losers
This the garbage you have to deal with when you let these types play a Canadian game. I realize the G wants to be inclusive but they need to implement some sort of class these new comers must take on how to act.

Post by Guest »

good for MM. Team has improved and are in alot of close games. glad to see them competing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:31 pm
Chinese RW defence dad (Z) almost attacks the refs after the game in the hallway after disallowed goal . Then RW coaches go nuts too …. What a bunch of losers
This the garbage you have to deal with when you let these types play a Canadian game. I realize the G wants to be inclusive but they need to implement some sort of class these new comers must take on how to act.
Yes totally agree that it’s NOT okay for a non white person to lose it over a child’s hockey game. The audacity “these people” have . Get out of the G and while you’re at it, the country as well.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:51 pm
Yes totally agree that it’s NOT okay for a non white person to lose it over a child’s hockey game. The audacity “these people” have . Get out of the G and while you’re at it, the country as well.
mm vs trw game was as expected, teams are pretty much equal and they have split the season series. MM now has the advantage.

Post by Guest »

Apparently 2 disallowed goals.
A MM parent told me they both should have counted. Lol.
I guess I’d be pissed too.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:44 am
Apparently 2 disallowed goals.
A MM parent told me they both should have counted. Lol.
I guess I’d be pissed too.
ya ok. Send the time on livebarn to prove

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:04 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:11 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:46 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 10:41 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:54 pm Attention - Chinese Hockey Players.

如果你是中国人,我们希望你今年来参加泰坦比赛,我们希望大多数中国球员
On one hand, I’m thrilled that this chat is no longer monopolized by sweaty, desperate fringe-obsessed trailer trash (yes you, beta male guy.. barf). On the other hand, I’m truly interested in how a full asian team will fare once full hitting starts? Has the OP considered this? How are your kids going to respond to getting crushed?
Fringe obsessed clearly you have not paid attention to reality. Nothing fringe about anything those guys commented on earlier. You are clearly a progressive liberal type that thinks different. Everything that is wrong with society to be honest. My money is on you being a beta male for sure.
or even worse, a liberal white woman.
So true. These types believe Critical Race Theory is a good idea and that your value is determined by your skin colour - which in itself, is racist. There are Canadians who believe that treating everyone equally is vehemently racist, and we must rid ourselves and others of inherited racism. You could be racist, subconsciously. so much for a Merit based system, instead it's skin and gender hires being implemented thanks to the liberal hive mind set. Look how shit our world is doing now because of it. GTHL is no different and one glimpse at their website you can see evidence of it. What are your pronouns? Coming down the pipeline - Defenceperson or Defenceman. It's coming folks! Your silence is consent.
Strangely enough, I was at a shareholders meeting last night and the banks are demanding Racial Audits and we must meet their standards or we don't get funding. Which means all promotions for Whites have been cancelled and cast aside. Absolutely ridiculous and racist in my opinion.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:37 pm 9-1? Close opening game to start the playoffs. This is exactly why the season should mean more at every age group. 1 through 8 should be only teams to qualify for playoffs. Avoid these shinny games versus teams and players that don’t belong at this level. Weed them out and make the competition relevant.
It is my belief this is the last year that everyone makes the playoffs in this format.

Post by Guest »

Welcome to Canada

chapter one - Don't beat up the refs
chapter two - do not pick you nose and sort through the fruit and veg's at the grocery store
chapter three- leave your countries problems in your country.
chapter four - White people are awesome and have built many great countries and are happy to share it with you, unlike the rest of the cultures and countries in the world. translation = White People are awesome and we love you so welcome. :D :D

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:32 pm good for MM. Team has improved and are in alot of close games. glad to see them competing
Yes MM made some good improvement, a few forwards up front got way better and the goaltending was really good for them.