2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:51 pm 2 team league and then JRC. Everyone else has a good parent group lmao
How many pts do good parent groups get towards the standings

Post by Guest »

It is a two team league right now. Next year will have more parity. VK and TM are going to have to replace 100+goals with the kids going up. Remember this is baby hockey, there are going to be a lot of kids that come out of no where in the next two years. There will be many good players who are still good players and a lot of tyke superstars that fall back down to the average. Stay humble!

Post by Guest »

Same sensational group beat VK in the season beat JRC in the season gave the Marlies a challenge and tied the Nats in the playoffs - so it wasn’t a fluke.. the question is what has gone wrong for a team that was on the up.. did they reach their ceiling .. is it a case of a few too many non skilled players.. at the end of the day you can’t fault the coach for bringing everyone back bc he believes in the group for at least one more year.. I am not a sensational parent but the kids should walk back happy over their accomplishments.. it’s just the top two teams are on another page

Post by Guest »

exciting day on tuesday, 3 teams battling it out for the last spot into the semis

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:20 am exciting day on tuesday, 3 teams battling it out for the last spot into the semis
Who’s going to get it?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:56 pm Same sensational group beat VK in the season beat JRC in the season gave the Marlies a challenge and tied the Nats in the playoffs - so it wasn’t a fluke.. the question is what has gone wrong for a team that was on the up.. did they reach their ceiling .. is it a case of a few too many non skilled players.. at the end of the day you can’t fault the coach for bringing everyone back bc he believes in the group for at least one more year.. I am not a sensational parent but the kids should walk back happy over their accomplishments.. it’s just the top two teams are on another page
I would say the top 2-3 players on TM and VK have improved at a higher pace than the MS skilled players. When you have kids that can simply dance and skate by 5 players on the ice, there is not chance of competing.

Say what you want about Mario, Luigi and Wario, they know how to develop!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:17 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:56 pm Same sensational group beat VK in the season beat JRC in the season gave the Marlies a challenge and tied the Nats in the playoffs - so it wasn’t a fluke.. the question is what has gone wrong for a team that was on the up.. did they reach their ceiling .. is it a case of a few too many non skilled players.. at the end of the day you can’t fault the coach for bringing everyone back bc he believes in the group for at least one more year.. I am not a sensational parent but the kids should walk back happy over their accomplishments.. it’s just the top two teams are on another page
I would say the top 2-3 players on TM and VK have improved at a higher pace than the MS skilled players. When you have kids that can simply dance and skate by 5 players on the ice, there is not chance of competing.

You are delusional.
Go watch a TM or VK practice and tell me they are developing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:20 am exciting day on tuesday, 3 teams battling it out for the last spot into the semis
SENSATIONAL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:13 am
Guest wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:17 am

You are delusional.
Go watch a TM or VK practice and tell me they are developing.
I tried too but practice is locked, what’s the pin for the live barn
Then. I can tell people my son practiced with VK…. On video :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

the team practices do not develop kids. all the extras and training they do away from the team is what makes kids develop at a faster rate. Many kids are good at the beginning of AAA because they have been on the ice more hours, but the ultra competitive kids will shoot pucks everyday, do cardio and routines that will make them better athletes over a bigger time frame