2014 AAA

Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:19 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:37 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:20 am

Not a chance. HS alone keeps VK in top spot. He was the top goalie in NA and everyone saw it.
If he was that good he would have taken JRC further last year. Not a big game player and he’s proved it many times. TM finishes first.
Isn’t JL leaving TM? Thats a lot of goals to make up ….
I heard he is leaving TM for 2013 DMF
Better spot for him. With DL playing up who will push him at all. Kids a beast.
JL is gone to 2013 DMF #confirmed, he was only on TM so he could go to brick with TBD, he will struggle in 2013, big kid cant really skate that well, but on a shit 2013 DMF team it wont matter.

TM wont be that good this coming year, LeCrappia is still there, he has a hard time stringing an intelligent sentence together. bla bla bla bla (with food coming out of his mouth) is all i can make out when hearing him talk. WIll be nice to smash them again this year
Hmm. Didn’t he previously dominate the 2013 loop when he played up? Time will tell, he dominated last season.
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

So much back and forth on JL leaving
Who cares what the family decides to do.
Worry about what you can control
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:59 pm So much back and forth on JL leaving
Who cares what the family decides to do.
Worry about what you can control
People are toxic. Everyone talked crap about McDavid and why he shouldn't be playing up. Not comparing any 2014s to McDavid. My point is that even McDavid had haters and he's the pinnacle of skill in this era. Literally block out the noise from these clowns. If they're talking about you, you're doing something right. People hate it when your kid is better than theirs. It'll always be like that. They hide under the comfort of anonymity and smile to your face at the rink.
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:09 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:59 pm So much back and forth on JL leaving
Who cares what the family decides to do.
Worry about what you can control
People are toxic. Everyone talked crap about McDavid and why he shouldn't be playing up. Not comparing any 2014s to McDavid. My point is that even McDavid had haters and he's the pinnacle of skill in this era. Literally block out the noise from these clowns. If they're talking about you, you're doing something right. People hate it when your kid is better than theirs. It'll always be like that. They hide under the comfort of anonymity and smile to your face at the rink.
JL Is the real deal
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:24 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:19 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:37 am

If he was that good he would have taken JRC further last year. Not a big game player and he’s proved it many times. TM finishes first.
Isn’t JL leaving TM? Thats a lot of goals to make up ….
I heard he is leaving TM for 2013 DMF
Better spot for him. With DL playing up who will push him at all. Kids a beast.
JL is gone to 2013 DMF #confirmed, he was only on TM so he could go to brick with TBD, he will struggle in 2013, big kid cant really skate that well, but on a shit 2013 DMF team it wont matter.

TM wont be that good this coming year, LeCrappia is still there, he has a hard time stringing an intelligent sentence together. bla bla bla bla (with food coming out of his mouth) is all i can make out when hearing him talk. WIll be nice to smash them again this year
Hmm. Didn’t he previously dominate the 2013 loop when he played up? Time will tell, he dominated last season.
JL never dominated the 2013 loop. He did ok and finished 3rd in scoring on his team which finished in 6th place
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:59 pm So much back and forth on JL leaving
Who cares what the family decides to do.
Worry about what you can control
JL is by far the best GTHL 2014 and will adjust to 2013 the best of anybody. That being said if he is a mid pack player next year then it will be a success. DL is the one who is not going to see the ice and will struggle. He’ll be asking for his release before Nov.
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:36 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:34 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:20 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:17 am
Guest wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:28 pm predictions for next year
VK
TM
NATS
JRC
DMF
SENS
REBELS
TITANS
TRW
NYR
REPS
MAJORS
TM
VK
JRC

And we all know there will be a massive drop after those 3. JRC May even sneak into the top 2.
Not a chance. HS alone keeps VK in top spot. He was the top goalie in NA and everyone saw it.
No chance JRC is in top 3.
We lost a tight final to a VK team that lost its leading scorer. I don’t see how it’s not possible.
At this age the ebb and flow of kids abilities are huge. Good players this year will be low end players next year. Mediocre players last year will be top players this year. Wait and see how much it changes with growth spurts (or lack thereof).
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:24 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:19 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:39 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:37 am

If he was that good he would have taken JRC further last year. Not a big game player and he’s proved it many times. TM finishes first.
Isn’t JL leaving TM? Thats a lot of goals to make up ….
I heard he is leaving TM for 2013 DMF
Better spot for him. With DL playing up who will push him at all. Kids a beast.
JL is gone to 2013 DMF #confirmed, he was only on TM so he could go to brick with TBD, he will struggle in 2013, big kid cant really skate that well, but on a shit 2013 DMF team it wont matter.

TM wont be that good this coming year, LeCrappia is still there, he has a hard time stringing an intelligent sentence together. bla bla bla bla (with food coming out of his mouth) is all i can make out when hearing him talk. WIll be nice to smash them again this year
Hmm. Didn’t he previously dominate the 2013 loop when he played up? Time will tell, he dominated last season.
It’s all relative people. It’s true JL dominated our league last year more than anyone else. I agree. But it’s also true that the top 2 scorers in the 2013 loop last year had the most points of any kids in any age group in the GTHL. They were the two highest scoring players in the G no matter what age.

My point is those kids dominated the 2013 loop even more than JL dominated his own 2014 loop. So saying he will dominate is a huge stretch. JL is a good kid hopefully he made a wise choice you are right time will tell.
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 3:27 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:24 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:19 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:05 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:39 am

Isn’t JL leaving TM? Thats a lot of goals to make up ….
I heard he is leaving TM for 2013 DMF
Better spot for him. With DL playing up who will push him at all. Kids a beast.
JL is gone to 2013 DMF #confirmed, he was only on TM so he could go to brick with TBD, he will struggle in 2013, big kid cant really skate that well, but on a shit 2013 DMF team it wont matter.

TM wont be that good this coming year, LeCrappia is still there, he has a hard time stringing an intelligent sentence together. bla bla bla bla (with food coming out of his mouth) is all i can make out when hearing him talk. WIll be nice to smash them again this year
Hmm. Didn’t he previously dominate the 2013 loop when he played up? Time will tell, he dominated last season.
It’s all relative people. It’s true JL dominated our league last year more than anyone else. I agree. But it’s also true that the top 2 scorers in the 2013 loop last year had the most points of any kids in any age group in the GTHL. They were the two highest scoring players in the G no matter what age.

My point is those kids dominated the 2013 loop even more than JL dominated his own 2014 loop. So saying he will dominate is a huge stretch. JL is a good kid hopefully he made a wise choice you are right time will tell.
Actual question looking for honest answers.

We are moving from eastern Ontario to the gta. We are looking for a program that has a non parent coach set on developing a roster, we’ve heard lots of stories of player swap outs on the regular but would like our son to be part of a program that wants to grow a team. Is this a thing?

Thanks
Guest

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:59 pm So much back and forth on JL leaving
Who cares what the family decides to do.
Worry about what you can control
Good advice for everyone mind your own biz
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “2004 And Younger”