2014 GTHL AA WEST

Re: 2014 GTHL AA WEST

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:37 pm Any confirmed players from AA moving up to AAA??
In the west maybe a hand full of kids should move up. The question is how Many AAA kids are moving to AA? Should be a least 4 teams that should move down
any idea where the AA kids are playing next year at the AAA level?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:28 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:37 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:37 pm Any confirmed players from AA moving up to AAA??
In the west maybe a hand full of kids should move up. The question is how Many AAA kids are moving to AA? Should be a least 4 teams that should move down
any idea where the AA kids are playing next year at the AAA level?
Look at the bottom 4 teams in AAA level this year Reps, RW, MM, NYR. Those teams will all bascially blow up and there will be a huge reshuffle as the coaches need to justify their jobs. Most AA kids moving up will find a spot on those clubs but the tryouts/skates are packed so it isn't easy. There are a few AA kids that have further choices but that is very rare.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:40 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:34 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:22 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:34 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:42 am
Guest wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:47 am The trt only beat the mb 5-4 the east are not that superior lol
Go watch the game
There was a goalie change when it was 5-1
Keep drinking the kool aid if you think the beast even had a chance
Are EE and TR superior than most of the west, yes. But to say they will destroy them is a bit of a stretch. Goalie excuses are BS btw.
Anything can happen in 9yr hockey, and in sports. TRT was up 5-1 after 2 periods. TRT mix it up when ahead, D plays F and F play D. gave a call-up goalie who would never have played in the entire tournament a period and 3 of 4 shots were let in. MB is a good team and won their qualifer and did not get destroyed.Every kid deserves to play and have fun.
Enough with the excuses.
Truth is MB sucked all tournament and had the easiest qualifier to get in
It amazes me how the MB parents get sucked into such a $hit program. If it’s not for the goalie they have, they are a bottom team. I have been watching games and they are so bad that the coaches do a great job lying to people they have a great program. Just watch a game it’s the goalie that saves them every game. Good luck Beast parents soon WM and FT will beat you.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:21 am

Go watch the game
Are EE and TR superior than most of the west, yes. But to say they will destroy them is a bit of a stretch. Goalie excuses are BS btw.
Anything can happen in 9yr hockey, and in sports. TRT was up 5-1 after 2 periods. TRT mix it up when ahead, D plays F and F play D. gave a call-up goalie who would never have played in the entire tournament a period and 3 of 4 shots were let in. MB is a good team and won their qualifer and did not get destroyed.Every kid deserves to play and have fun.
Enough with the excuses.
It amazes me how the MB parents get sucked into such a $hit program. If it’s not for the goalie they have, they are a bottom team. I have been watching games and they are so bad that the coaches do a great job lying to people they have a great program. Just watch a game it’s the goalie that saves them every game. Good luck Beast parents soon WM and FT will beat you.
Sounds to me like a parent cut 😂😂😂… good luck on WM and FT next year

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:24 am

Enough with the excuses.
Sounds to me like a parent cut 😂😂😂… good luck on WM and FT next year
Keep making excuses beast parent thinking your kid is AAA

Post by Guest »

Go watch the game
Enough with the excuses.
Krazy Terrier Mom! We hear you.....We see you......

Post by Guest »

Go watch the game
Enough with the excuses.
Don't trust people's hockey IQ on this site. But I do trust math. MB have 3rd best GAA and 3rd best GFA in division. Sounds like a pretty good program to me.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:49 am

Enough with the excuses.
Don't trust people's hockey IQ on this site. But I do trust math. MB have 3rd best GAA and 3rd best GFA in division. Sounds like a pretty good program to me.
Be so proud beast Mode people you are playing teams that don’t even have any wins. I see you won lots of big tournaments and meaningful games. Come play real teams. Oh ya you did in Silver stick and what happened?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:20 pm

Enough with the excuses.
Be so proud beast Mode people you are playing teams that don’t even have any wins. I see you won lots of big tournaments and meaningful games. Come play real teams. Oh ya you did in Silver stick and what happened?
Wow why the hate for the Beast people? Am I missing something

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:22 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:20 pm
Enough with the excuses.
Wow why the hate for the Beast people? Am I missing something
not rocket science
1) kids who were cuts parents come on here to voice concern
2) jealous parents of other kids success so find a reason to talk non-sense.
3) smells like the MT parent group on this site.