Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:57 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:05 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:15 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:12 pm

Gotta get those point padded. These 11 year olds may be drafter some day :lol:
Only coaches kids got points added. Isn't that convenient.
Were there other kids on the team whose points did not reach the game sheet that were ignored on the adjustment? Or are we just chirping accuracy? It’s not point padding if they earned those points sweetheart.
What other team calls the Alliance after the games have been signed off by the refs to complain about missing points, other then EMC 2012 of course all the time. If other teams called to update assists as often as EMC their players would be top 20 instead of top 10 in points
This seems like a “you” problem
Imagine going to work all day.. and then not getting a paycheque
Are you equating U12 hockey to real life? A paycheque? :lol: You cannot be any more pathetic. It’s no wonder the EMC players act the way they do. Completely entitled. Have a few more emotional resilience sessions and remind those kids and coaches this is a team sport. Doesn’t matter who gets the point if you work together.

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:40 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:57 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:55 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:44 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:05 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:15 pm

Only coaches kids got points added. Isn't that convenient.
Were there other kids on the team whose points did not reach the game sheet that were ignored on the adjustment? Or are we just chirping accuracy? It’s not point padding if they earned those points sweetheart.
What other team calls the Alliance after the games have been signed off by the refs to complain about missing points, other then EMC 2012 of course all the time. If other teams called to update assists as often as EMC their players would be top 20 instead of top 10 in points
This seems like a “you” problem
Imagine going to work all day.. and then not getting a paycheque
Are you equating U12 hockey to real life? A paycheque? :lol: You cannot be any more pathetic. It’s no wonder the EMC players act the way they do. Completely entitled. Have a few more emotional resilience sessions and remind those kids and coaches this is a team sport. Doesn’t matter who gets the point if you work together.
It’s not house league :lol:

This is how this site works.. I’m not an EMC or LJK but here I am stirring the pot and working everyone up :lol:

Good luck tonight!

Post by Guest »

Have the ljk coaches been announced for next season?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:45 pm Have the ljk coaches been announced for next season?
Yes mg dad coaching

Post by Guest »

Great game to watch tonight, exciting semi finals all around!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:18 pm Great game to watch tonight, exciting semi finals all around!
Agree. Both teams fought hard. Good display of hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:51 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:18 pm Great game to watch tonight, exciting semi finals all around!
Agree. Both teams fought hard. Good display of hockey.
LJK or EMC….who is taking it today?

Watching a couple great series play out!

Post by Guest »

Absolute disgust that any parent or coach would be ok with that type of behaviour. I don't care if it's AAA or playoffs or the big leagues or a long standing tradition. You should be ashamed of yourselves and your kids actions. How anyone still wants to be apart of that environment is beyond me. Complete embarrassment.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:51 pm Absolute disgust that any parent or coach would be ok with that type of behaviour. I don't care if it's AAA or playoffs or the big leagues or a long standing tradition. You should be ashamed of yourselves and your kids actions. How anyone still wants to be apart of that environment is beyond me. Complete embarrassment.
Say it again for the EMC parents in the back. I hope Alliance punishes the kid because we know daddy won’t!

Great game by majority of the players today. Good luck tomorrow.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:51 pm Absolute disgust that any parent or coach would be ok with that type of behaviour. I don't care if it's AAA or playoffs or the big leagues or a long standing tradition. You should be ashamed of yourselves and your kids actions. How anyone still wants to be apart of that environment is beyond me. Complete embarrassment.
Who was the player and what did he do??