Elgin Canucks

Re: Elgin Canucks

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:55 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:27 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:35 pm I dont see how he gets the team. He's well connected with DW.
Cause DW kid JW will coach the team next year and carry that kid to minor midget. Signed and sealed
100% with KR on bench
No way KR's kid makes minor midget. Nothing against the kid, I'm sure he's a fine lad, but he's a weak AA player at best. If EMC allows that kid to make the team next year, the organization will be seen as a joke. Hope they don't follow the LJK model of the old boys club.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:35 pm I dont see how he gets the team. He's well connected with DW.
Cause DW kid JW will coach the team next year and carry that kid to minor midget. Signed and sealed
100% with KR on bench
Sounds like a winning combo.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:22 am
100% with KR on bench
Maybe with JW, not KR. He had zero success in London. It makes no difference though, everyone knows KR's kid is not a AAA player. KR and "coaches" like him are a disgrace to the game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 11:50 am
100% with KR on bench
Maybe with JW, not KR. He had zero success in London. It makes no difference though, everyone knows KR's kid is not a AAA player. KR and "coaches" like him are a disgrace to the game.
So the worse regular season LJK has had for 09 this season. The best EMC has had is this season. Seems like you know what you’re talking about. Would you like some sweet for your salty? Kid get cut?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:50 pm
100% with KR on bench
So the worse regular season LJK has had for 09 this season. The best EMC has had is this season. Seems like you know what you’re talking about. Would you like some sweet for your salty? Kid get cut?
Stop holding your kids hand and manipulating other families to protect your own kid

Post by Guest »

100% with KR on bench
Was EMC better than LJK in previous seasons? Is KR's kid one of the top players? KR is NOT the reason they are doing better this year - the kids have improved, not the coaching.

Post by Guest »

Well I guess a coach who does not live in his parents basement is the key to winning

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:13 pm

100% with KR on bench
Was EMC better than LJK in previous seasons? Is KR's kid one of the top players? KR is NOT the reason they are doing better this year - the kids have improved, not the coaching.
A little too much Sunday Funday? This right here is one of the dumbest comments of the day. Kids get better themselves, coaching has nothing to do with it. Kids also do well with algebra and apparently cell theory by sitting on the coach playing games.
Ringette Rules

Post by Ringette Rules »

EMC got the furthest they’d ever had last year and parents hated the coach!
LJK has been slowly declining over the last 4 yr and maybe the old coach started that trend ?
LJK certainly shouldn’t be as bad as they are and RD may be a great player but so was Gretzky and he can’t coach either.
I heard KR has missed like 6-7 games due to work or coaching his daughters team and the team wins without him. Maybe the free ice he uses from his business or the outside skating coach’s are making a difference..
And the kid from Lambeth that got F1 into LJK last year with KR and now he made EMC ? That kid should be playing local league and enjoy the game not be afraid to play it
One thing the entire Alliance teams see is their great goalies. They could be the difference in winning it all I’d say!
But yes KR is only there cause of someone on the executive board for sure and all teams in SW Ont see and know it .

Post by Guest »

KR is there because he knows without him on the bench his kid has no chance of making a AAA team. His kid would have more fun playing AA/A level because he would be able to compete.