2010 OMHA Goalie looking for a GTHL team - A or AA

Post open spots here

2010 OMHA Goalie looking for a GTHL team - A or AA

Post by Guest »

My son is currently a 2010 U14A goalie. Looking to possibly switch from the OMHA to GTHL if possible.
Are there any A or AA teams on the east side looking for a goalie. I can email more specifics and information about my son.

Re: 2010 OMHA Goalie looking for a GTHL team - A or AA

Post by Guest »

Let me know how and if you get your release? I'd be very interested in knowing how you got a release.

Post by Guest »

My suggestion is to call Ted Reeve organization or the Toronto Aeros

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:07 pm My son is currently a 2010 U14A goalie. Looking to possibly switch from the OMHA to GTHL if possible.
Are there any A or AA teams on the east side looking for a goalie. I can email more specifics and information about my son.
What team did he play on?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:21 pm Let me know how and if you get your release? I'd be very interested in knowing how you got a release.
If you are a part of the LOR (https://www.ohf.on.ca/rules/player-tran ... io-region/) you can get a PTS form to go anywhere within the LOR. If you are outside, unfortunately there is no movement for AA and below.

Post by Guest »

Does asking for a PTS from your home OMHA team, hurt your chances at making your home OMHA team if the coaches find out you asked for a PTS?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:40 pm Does asking for a PTS from your home OMHA team, hurt your chances at making your home OMHA team if the coaches find out you asked for a PTS?
We ask for them every year. However they issue them for the next level up. So.. If you play in a AA centre they issue them for AAA only, if you don't make that team or any other AAA team then you must go back to your home centre for AA tryouts. Not sure why the coaches would be butt hurt over that. Lower levels are development for the levels above. They should never want to hold your kid back..