Re: Ottawa U18 2022/23 Season

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:52 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:52 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:09 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:15 pm
Yeah. They get paid under the table. Want to be a snake and live with the snakes, that is up to you. What goes around comes around.
You're one bitter parent, clearly beyond disappointed in how much you son let you down. I don't have a "paid for" advisor nor a "free" agent. Very close friends of mine have one of the other. We have been approached by agents, and yes I don't feel that the price is a good value for what is a realistic expectation for my son at this point. YES top players, pretty much most CHL players have agents that are free. The other poster has gone to lengths detailing how payment is received down the road. Your bitterness and naivete are blinding you and your "looking in from the outside" perspective is laughable.
Why are you so easily triggered? Sensitive. Worried maybe that things may not work out and all that money has gone to waste. The agency will dump you in the dust. It is not free if you have to give the agency a share of your son's earnings down the road. And if you don't it means, your kid is not going anywhere and you wasted your time with that agency. A little word of advice, unless you make the CHL, you don't need an agent. And if you have signed something where the payment is "years down the road", you have already broken the NCAA rules for eligibility. Whether you get caught or not is a different story. Also, free rides in D1 are very hard to come by. Players who are committed are still paying 15-20K, if not more.
Okay we get it you got screwed over by an agency that you paid because they promised the moon and now your mad because some have agencies that are free and delivered. Move on we get it your mad. Life is not always fair. We are committed and besides the years of private development and off ice training that cost us money the agency and the school is all free so it's a good trade off from our point of view maybe not yours...
Yeah. School is free. I am sure. Most public high schools are. Years of private development and off ice training....haha! And only in the CCHL.
Let's go back to the basics here son....comprehension. try it someday, you won't be as big a failure as you clearly are. Two different posters son, you haven't figured that out yet?

My son plays in the CCHL, no agent or advisor. Yup paid a decent amount in private development, AND put more than e ought away for his education. If hockey gives him more opportunities great, if it ends there, that's fine to, he learned a ton, competed as high as he could, life lessons, made friends etc. You're jealous, I don't care.

Does your son even talk to you? Your hatred seems to hard to contain.
So a USHL parent, a BCHL parent and a CCHl parent. All use the lingo. Too funny. Each identity is free like the "agency"

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:32 am

You're one bitter parent, clearly beyond disappointed in how much you son let you down. I don't have a "paid for" advisor nor a "free" agent. Very close friends of mine have one of the other. We have been approached by agents, and yes I don't feel that the price is a good value for what is a realistic expectation for my son at this point. YES top players, pretty much most CHL players have agents that are free. The other poster has gone to lengths detailing how payment is received down the road. Your bitterness and naivete are blinding you and your "looking in from the outside" perspective is laughable.
Why are you so easily triggered? Sensitive. Worried maybe that things may not work out and all that money has gone to waste. The agency will dump you in the dust. It is not free if you have to give the agency a share of your son's earnings down the road. And if you don't it means, your kid is not going anywhere and you wasted your time with that agency. A little word of advice, unless you make the CHL, you don't need an agent. And if you have signed something where the payment is "years down the road", you have already broken the NCAA rules for eligibility. Whether you get caught or not is a different story. Also, free rides in D1 are very hard to come by. Players who are committed are still paying 15-20K, if not more.
Okay we get it you got screwed over by an agency that you paid because they promised the moon and now your mad because some have agencies that are free and delivered. Move on we get it your mad. Life is not always fair. We are committed and besides the years of private development and off ice training that cost us money the agency and the school is all free so it's a good trade off from our point of view maybe not yours...
Yeah. School is free. I am sure. Most public high schools are. Years of private development and off ice training....haha! And only in the CCHL.
Let's go back to the basics here son....comprehension. try it someday, you won't be as big a failure as you clearly are. Two different posters son, you haven't figured that out yet?

My son plays in the CCHL, no agent or advisor. Yup paid a decent amount in private development, AND put more than e ought away for his education. If hockey gives him more opportunities great, if it ends there, that's fine to, he learned a ton, competed as high as he could, life lessons, made friends etc. You're jealous, I don't care.

So a USHL parent, a BCHL parent and a CCHl parent. All use the lingo. Too funny. Each identity is free like the "agency"

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:14 pm

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.
good boy

read it again

Post by Guest »

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:45 pm

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.
good boy

read it again
The self righteous always amuse me
Pretending to be intellectually superior
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:56 am

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.
good boy

read it again

Post by Guest »

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.
good boy

read it again
settle down son

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:06 am

shhhhhhhh, comprehension

try again son
Gee Dad! Sorry.
good boy

read it again
settle down son
Wrong dude, mr. CCHL.

Post by Guest »