2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Re: 2012 GTHL 'A' DIVISION

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:46 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:36 pm ARD vs MI coin flip. Which better team will show up?

TRT vs SIR. TRT can have an empty net and SIR kids won't score. GF stats don't lie. SIR won't stand a chance.
And yet during the regular season they played to a 3-3 tie. That cost Ted Reeve the Regular Season title as in a tie break format they would have taken top spot ahead of Leaside.
Tie break is a head to head game for first place

Post by Guest »

Ties for 1st would have been 1 game tiebreaker.

Post by Guest »

I'll do this for the East. If anyone from the West wants to do something similar then please do so, it would be welcomed.

With a Full Week Ahead for our teams, lets get some chatter going the Day prior to Game Days. Predictions, keys to victory, etc,..and any post game chatter as well.

I game Tuesday:
Toronto Aeros (0-0-0) vs. North Toronto Hockey (0-0-0)

Discuss!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:57 am I'll do this for the East. If anyone from the West wants to do something similar then please do so, it would be welcomed.

With a Full Week Ahead for our teams, lets get some chatter going the Day prior to Game Days. Predictions, keys to victory, etc,..and any post game chatter as well.

I game Tuesday:

Discuss!
Aeros win 2 -1

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:47 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:57 am I'll do this for the East. If anyone from the West wants to do something similar then please do so, it would be welcomed.

I game Tuesday:

Discuss!
Aeros win 2 -1
Both teams have a kid who can light it up. The key to victory will be cutting down turnovers and keeping the shots low. Both teams have average goaltending so limiting the 2nd and 3rd chances will be critical.
4-2 Aeros.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:51 pm

I game Tuesday:

Discuss!
Aeros win 2 -1
Both teams have a kid who can light it up. The key to victory will be cutting down turnovers and keeping the shots low. Both teams have average goaltending so limiting the 2nd and 3rd chances will be critical.
4-2 Aeros.
Not far off. 3-2 Aeros.
Tsar_Farmakov

Post by Tsar_Farmakov »

Recap:
Aeros took the W last night against NT.

Forecast:
Tomorrow night., Ice Raiders vs. Ducks.

Post by Guest »

3 new teams to the loop next year- both Ted Reeve and Leaside get a second team and Don Mills gets a card as well (although lose their AA card). Anyone have a line of sight on how these teams will get filled (presumably Don Mills gets some AA kids coming with them)?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:23 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:51 pm

I game Tuesday:

Discuss!
Aeros win 2 -1
4-2 Aeros.
Not far off. 3-2 Aeros.

Amy intel on this game?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:21 pm 3 new teams to the loop next year- both Ted Reeve and Leaside get a second team and Don Mills gets a card as well (although lose their AA card). Anyone have a line of sight on how these teams will get filled (presumably Don Mills gets some AA kids coming with them)?
Is there a strong crop of Select kids looking to move up? Aeros started from scratch this year and were a bottom team. Thats the same challenge Ted Reeve and Leaside will be facing. Don Mills wont have any AA kids coming with them because they never had any to begin with.

11 teams...will there be a mystery 12th team?