2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Am I the only one that had the boy in all week camp? We also did two evening skates.

Post by Guest »

Looks like final 4 will be:

TM
VK
JRC
Nats

Final 2 will be:

TM
VK

Winner will be:
TM

Post by Guest »

I have seen coaches at other age groups and the difference in the extras actually pisses me off. Coaches that make $30k should do more than flow drills.

Post by Guest »

From now on I don’t want to hear anything about VK please. Let the coaches and parents live and love. Can we talk about another team like the sensational or DMF or Nats or titans or even Rebels. Like there is more to life than VK or Marlies. I forgot JRC but their best player and second best player is leaving them.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm From now on I don’t want to hear anything about VK please. Let the coaches and parents live and love. Can we talk about another team like the sensational or DMF or Nats or titans or even Rebels. Like there is more to life than VK or Marlies. I forgot JRC but their best player and second best player is leaving them.
Where are JRC players going?

Post by Guest »

This thread sucks a$$… it’s the same shit on repeat!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm From now on I don’t want to hear anything about VK please. Let the coaches and parents live and love. Can we talk about another team like the sensational or DMF or Nats or titans or even Rebels. Like there is more to life than VK or Marlies. I forgot JRC but their best player and second best player is leaving them.
Don’t come on here then snowflake. Fck Off!

Post by Guest »

Haha… clearly a VK HOBO. The best player is the goalie but the second best player was cut by your crew and is a tag along who can barely skate. 😆

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:28 pm Haha… clearly a VK HOBO. The best player is the goalie but the second best player was cut by your crew and is a tag along who can barely skate. 😆
Creating your own chat to talk shit? You’re such a sore loser 🙄

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:54 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:28 pm Haha… clearly a VK HOBO. The best player is the goalie but the second best player was cut by your crew and is a tag along who can barely skate. 😆
Creating your own chat to talk shit? You’re such a sore loser 🙄
Hahaha this guy exposed YOU loser