2014 AAA

Re: 2014 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:28 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:19 pm JRC parents praying FM stays or else they are awful. He would be smart to come over to TM.
why bother.
4 of their top players leaving next yr.
written in stone.
Where are 4 of their players going?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:25 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:40 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm From now on I don’t want to hear anything about VK please. Let the coaches and parents live and love. Can we talk about another team like the sensational or DMF or Nats or titans or even Rebels. Like there is more to life than VK or Marlies. I forgot JRC but their best player and second best player is leaving them.
DMF - Better or worse next year?
Nats - Better or worse next year?
TT - Bettet or worse next year?
MR - better or worse next year?
+Sensational - better or worse next year?
DMF - Worse
Nats - Better
TT - Better
MR - Worse
MS - Same
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:19 pm JRC parents praying FM stays or else they are awful. He would be smart to come over to TM.
Ask the JRC parents none of them can stand FM and want him to leave

Post by Guest »

when is it too late to decommit?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:38 pm when is it too late to decommit?
The point of commiting is that there is no decommiting. Another kid lost a spot because you commited.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:45 pm
The point of commiting is that there is no decommiting. Another kid lost a spot because you commited.
But it’s ok for coaches to cut kids last minute.

Post by Guest »

You don’t owe teams anything, that’s why they get thousands of our dollars a year. If there’s a better opportunity don’t hesitate!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:04 pm
You don’t owe teams anything, that’s why they get thousands of our dollars a year. If there’s a better opportunity don’t hesitate!
I'd rather have integrity then bet on a subjectively better scenario. Hockey community is small...

Post by Guest »

I love u!

Alll you losers that hide behind this platform should feel so confident in your ability to feel so safe. You are the biggest shallow person ever. I was hoping you had more confidence in yourself. Bye

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:53 am I love u!

Alll you losers that hide behind this platform should feel so confident in your ability to feel so safe. You are the biggest shallow person ever. I was hoping you had more confidence in yourself. Bye
I love you too