2014 GTHL AA WEST

Re: 2014 GTHL AA WEST

Post by Guest »

I don’t know, we played them 4 times this year and I didn’t see any kids running around trying to hurt people…some parents just can’t handle watching and think everything is a penalty and a dangerous play.

Post by Guest »

Agree. Somebody's season is over and just trying to stir sh!t up.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:31 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:41 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:02 pm Tigers continue to struggle!!!
Or have teams caught up to them.

Beast got smashed 5-0 vs TW

What’s the Beast excuse?
Our kids got full on outworked.
What happened with the Eagles?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:39 pm I don’t know, we played them 4 times this year and I didn’t see any kids running around trying to hurt people…some parents just can’t handle watching and think everything is a penalty and a dangerous play.
We also played them throughout the year and the other poster is spot on. There's a kid on that team who takes numerous liberties. I won't mention numbers as it's not my intent to do that on a public forum but the coach should rein him in. And this comes from someone who likes physical but, clean hockey.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:11 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:31 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:41 am
Or have teams caught up to them.

Beast got smashed 5-0 vs TW

What’s the Beast excuse?
Our kids got full on outworked.
What happened with the Eagles?
Whoever you are relishing in losses - livebarn has the receipts.

Full marks to the Eagles - they competed and capitalized on their chances. Our kids pressured really hard but their goalie was really awesome, esp in the 3rd. Failure can be part of development - we aren’t making any excuses, or complaining. Our kids are up against it but we are united in our goals and belief in our kids development this year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:15 pm
We didn't have any issues until we had 1 cancer start to work his magic.
Warnings about the guy started last spring and were dead on accurate.
Score one for MHT.
The kid got cut. No need to make it an issue on an open forum.

Post by Guest »

With today’s games now done, do we believe that the top 4 have been set or do the bottom 4 still have a shot? I guess playoff hockey is unpredictable…Some important games coming up Monday night!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:33 pm With today’s games now done, do we believe that the top 4 have been set or do the bottom 4 still have a shot? I guess playoff hockey is unpredictable…Some important games coming up Monday night!
Crazy how things played out!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:33 pm With today’s games now done, do we believe that the top 4 have been set or do the bottom 4 still have a shot? I guess playoff hockey is unpredictable…Some important games coming up Monday night!
Yup. Everyone always thinks it’s greener on the other side. I hope the eagles make it in.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:27 am
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 pm
Yup. Everyone always thinks it’s greener on the other side. I hope the eagles make it in.
Some of us predicted this … others just didn’t listen