2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

😂 😂😂 Whitby guy off to the box to feel shame. You lose.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:35 am Mr. Whitby, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
If everyone is dumber, you included, then you response is irrelevant
Have a green beer and wallow in your stupidity

Post by Guest »

That was over your head eh? It’s a quote from Billy Madison.
Enjoy the off season. lol

Post by Guest »

first off, the Billy Madison reference, wins the internet today. Thank you sir, for making my Monday. Secondly, what the hell happened in the NCP v. MW game that there were some discrepancies in the game sheet and they have to play the game over??

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:00 am first off, the Billy Madison reference, wins the internet today. Thank you sir, for making my Monday. Secondly, what the hell happened in the NCP v. MW game that there were some discrepancies in the game sheet and they have to play the game over??
RT knowingly broke the rules and played his kid even though he was suspended for 3 games. This game should be an automatic forfeit, and quite frankly MW should be disqualified and Quinte and NCP should move on to the OMHAs

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:41 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:00 am first off, the Billy Madison reference, wins the internet today. Thank you sir, for making my Monday. Secondly, what the hell happened in the NCP v. MW game that there were some discrepancies in the game sheet and they have to play the game over??
RT knowingly broke the rules and played his kid even though he was suspended for 3 games. This game should be an automatic forfeit, and quite frankly MW should be disqualified and Quinte and NCP should move on to the OMHAs
1/2 of what you said was correct. Was a mix up that was approved and then Overturned after the game. OMHA decided only fair thing was to replay the game.

Post by Guest »

Watch out APR are making big moves. Top 4 in the standings next season.

Post by Guest »

Or the fair thing would be to suspend RT and his coaching staff
For allowing a suspended player to play and forfeit the game as rules dictate!

Post by Guest »

Whole situation is a Not allowed joke. Get people in at the top that have an ounce of a clue!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:24 pm Or the fair thing would be to suspend RT and his coaching staff
For allowing a suspended player to play and forfeit the game as rules dictate!
I 100% agree with this.