Terriers - 2F and 2D
Jets - 1F and 1D
Tigers - 2F and 2D
Wolverines - Many spots available
Sharks - Many spots available
WestMall - Many spots available
Panthers - Many spots available
[/quote]

4 rats kids going to beast, now skating with VR & waiting on eagles cuts....not mentioned anywhere on this list?
get your facts straight goalie mom
[/quote]

Thank god they are skating with VR, its would be nice to see VR deal with player and parent drama next season. Anyone coming from Rattlers is red flagged. Good luck with that
[/quote]

any rats parent will attempt to fire your coach mid-season, fire your AAA trainer, merge with a panther if they dont get their way.....beware of dora the explorer (backpack)
[/quote]

Lol... Dora, Ha!
[/quote]

Agreed. Took me a moment. But good laugh when it clicked.
[/quote]

Lmao I know right !!

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:54 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:43 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:52 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:40 pm Can anyone provide opinion on the terriers and team? We are planning on going there next season and want to make sure we made the right decision. Good or bad please.
I think you stirred up a hornet's nest on this one. I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch what happens!
Is it that bad? Everything looks to be fine? Would like everyone’s opinion?
Good guy, good coach. Hasn’t been able to keep his players. Just lost his best one.

Will be mid pack. Decent environment for your kid.
I was not a big fan of the coach, was better a few years ago but lost all their best players. Next year may be slightly worse. I can’t see them make playoffs.
Third year in a row half the team has left, coincides with the new coaches. Something tells me that’s not a decent environment for your kid. Have fun watching your kid sit on the bench if he’s not going to score 50 goals.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 am Let’s get this back on track.

MNS play VR tonight. Can their physical style push the VR one more game?

MR came back with a win last night against VP in what is a close series.

Will we have a rematch of the final last year? Or could we get either and all Vaughan or an all-Mississauga final?

Congrats to Rangers for winning against a well drilled and physical North Stars team.

Tomorrow night could see the other series finish or go to another game.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:48 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:05 pm

Good guy, good coach. Hasn’t been able to keep his players. Just lost his best one.

What's the best environments in the west? I don't mean best teams, but best situations.
Call the wolverines coach. Good guy, hear what he has to say
Best in the west
I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.
This is bang on. Both teams have built a great environment for the kids and trule care. It's not just about numbers or wins and losses. There's a reason the core have stayed with both for 4+ years.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:40 pm Can anyone provide opinion on the terriers and team? We are planning on going there next season and want to make sure we made the right decision. Good or bad please.
I think you stirred up a hornet's nest on this one. I'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch what happens!

What's the best environments in the west? I don't mean best teams, but best situations.
VR and they had skates so looking

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:20 am

Best in the west
I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.
Toros great people over there . Wolverines yikes just go on live barn and watch the coach that’s all I’ll say . Terriers lost top kid and picked up a couple cancers . Just find a coach that will play your kid . Live barn will show you who sits kids and if your kid ain’t top 3 d or top 6 forwards he ain’t getting ice on most teams
Anyone who says yikes or cancer is likely a huge cancer. It is a cancer who loves to point out others as cancers when detecting a little bit of off behaviour meanwhile taking no notice of their own. They would rather condemn a child than try to help them learn or write off a parent rather than talk to them. This is the real problem. None of us are perfect and so none of us should be so harshly judgmental. It would be a better place if you lead by example or reached out with compassion. Instead you sit upon your glass house and throw stones. To what end? How have you made the world better? You haven't. You are a cancer.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 am

Best in the west
Toros great people over there . Wolverines yikes just go on live barn and watch the coach that’s all I’ll say . Terriers lost top kid and picked up a couple cancers . Just find a coach that will play your kid . Live barn will show you who sits kids and if your kid ain’t top 3 d or top 6 forwards he ain’t getting ice on most teams
Anyone who says yikes or cancer is likely a huge cancer. It is a cancer who loves to point out others as cancers when detecting a little bit of off behaviour meanwhile taking no notice of their own. They would rather condemn a child than try to help them learn or write off a parent rather than talk to them. This is the real problem. None of us are perfect and so none of us should be so harshly judgmental. It would be a better place if you lead by example or reached out with compassion. Instead you sit upon your glass house and throw stones. To what end? How have you made the world better? You haven't. You are a cancer.
Thanks wolverines coach . Lmao . You know there is something called live barn . Anyone with Half a brain can easily watch how you act towards kids . Also there are plenty of cancers . All it take is one or two kids to spoil a dressing room and and have a bad experience. Everyone knows that .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:59 pm
Best in the west
Thanks wolverines coach . Lmao . You know there is something called live barn . Anyone with Half a brain can easily watch how you act towards kids . Also there are plenty of cancers . All it take is one or two kids to spoil a dressing room and and have a bad experience. Everyone knows that .
All the kids on TW are treated well by the coach. I speak from experience which you obviously don't have. Coach can be loud during games at times but he isn't mistreating anyone. I do see him with his board coaching kids between shifts if that's what you mean by mistreating? Best mistreatment we ever had. Thanks coach!

Anyone with half a brain would see there is a great relationship between this coach and the majority of his players. The words of the players speak volumes as does your ignorance among those on the team.

Post by Guest »

Best in the west
I spent four years with Tim and I still am trying to figure out where all this bullshit about wolverines comes from. I wasn't happy when he let my kid go but holy shit do some people hold grudges!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:14 pm

Best in the west
I spent four years with Tim and I still am trying to figure out where all this bullshit about wolverines comes from. I wasn't happy when he let my kid go but holy shit do some people hold grudges!
Either Tim’s at it again pretending to be someone else or your dumb to figure out where the bs is coming from . Here’s another hint . Barn of the live