Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:12 am
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:40 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:22 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:47 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:43 pmroast me
we made it.
Who cares you two ugly bum f u c k e r s. your wives must hate you!
your wife loves me.
She sucks great c ock and tongues my ass.
How is this disgusting, verbal diarrhea page not shut down? A more disgusting group of individuals doesn’t exist. This page represents the legit scum, bottom of the barrel of humans. You’re a parent of a child and behaving like an animal. Your child would be proud. Good job being a savage, loser, failure parent. Again, everyone is laughing at you. Just shut your mouth. Go do something else. The fact that posting garbage on this page all day long, as a hobby of yours, speaks volumes about your pig, moron genes. And no, I’m not a regular here. Just jumping on to remind you regulars what donkeys everyone knows you are. Get a new hobby. Or just go parent your kid. We all can see who you slimy donkeys are at the rink anyway. Fat, slimy guidos and hay chewers from the sticks. So obvious. And so predictable. Come at me bro. Hahaha. Losers.
Some of us don't believe in Censorship.. You communist P O S. It's my right to say what I want and you have ever right to call me names. That is freedom. If you needed a safe space why did you come here to begin with? You ended your silly rant with name calling and verbal diarrhea as well did that escape your little monkey brain? You 're so dumb you don't realize the things you hate you actually do yourself. Mirror Mirror cupcake.

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:17 pm

we made it.
your wife loves me.
How is this disgusting, verbal diarrhea page not shut down? A more disgusting group of individuals doesn’t exist. This page represents the legit scum, bottom of the barrel of humans. You’re a parent of a child and behaving like an animal. Your child would be proud. Good job being a savage, loser, failure parent. Again, everyone is laughing at you. Just shut your mouth. Go do something else. The fact that posting garbage on this page all day long, as a hobby of yours, speaks volumes about your pig, moron genes. And no, I’m not a regular here. Just jumping on to remind you regulars what donkeys everyone knows you are. Get a new hobby. Or just go parent your kid. We all can see who you slimy donkeys are at the rink anyway. Fat, slimy guidos and hay chewers from the sticks. So obvious. And so predictable. Come at me bro. Hahaha. Losers.
Some of us don't believe in Censorship.. You communist P O S. It's my right to say what I want and you have ever right to call me names. That is freedom. If you needed a safe space why did you come here to begin with? You ended your silly rant with name calling and verbal diarrhea as well did that escape your little monkey brain? You 're so dumb you don't realize the things you hate you actually do yourself. Mirror Mirror cupcake.
You're an angry little elf aren't you.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:34 pm

your wife loves me.
You're an angry little elf aren't you.
Very much so, YES! I love that movie by the way.

Post by Guest »

we made it.
your wife loves me.
Cool story bro. Your kid would be proud of your behaviour 🤮🥴😂

Post by Guest »

we made it.
your wife loves me.
Censorship is bullshit. The issue is you and your anonymous bullshit comments. Would you say this crap to peoples faces at the rink? I think not 👎🏻 Be a mannnnnn. You wanna tell someone their wife sucks good c*%k, say it to them to their face you pu%*#y loser. Such a baby, you are😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:09 pm

your wife loves me.
Censorship is bullshit. The issue is you and your anonymous bullshit comments. Would you say this crap to peoples faces at the rink? I think not 👎🏻 Be a mannnnnn. You wanna tell someone their wife sucks good c*%k, say it to them to their face you pu%*#y loser. Such a baby, you are😂
What's your wifes name? I can be the man your wife desires, the reality is she just settled for you but dreams and desires me the real man. I will take good care of her. :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:16 pm

your wife loves me.
Cool story bro. Your kid would be proud of your behaviour 🤮🥴😂
OK BRO.... surfer dude! Stay away from the pot and whatever else you are smoking.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:00 am

your wife loves me.
What's your wifes name? I can be the man your wife desires, the reality is she just settled for you but dreams and desires me the real man. I will take good care of her. :lol: :lol:
From the guy who talks shit all day here, but is so much of a pansy, he can’t say it to you at the rink. Yeah. I’m sure you would, pencil di*k. 😂😂😂

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:33 pm

From the guy who talks shit all day here, but is so much of a pansy, he can’t say it to you at the rink. Yeah. I’m sure you would, pencil di*k. 😂😂😂
It’s no names from the reps talking through his mental illness

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:41 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:33 pm

It’s no names from the reps talking through his mental illness
LT from the reps dad