Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:47 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:14 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:59 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 am
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:20 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 pm

I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.
Toros great people over there . Wolverines yikes just go on live barn and watch the coach that’s all I’ll say . Terriers lost top kid and picked up a couple cancers . Just find a coach that will play your kid . Live barn will show you who sits kids and if your kid ain’t top 3 d or top 6 forwards he ain’t getting ice on most teams
Anyone who says yikes or cancer is likely a huge cancer. It is a cancer who loves to point out others as cancers when detecting a little bit of off behaviour meanwhile taking no notice of their own. They would rather condemn a child than try to help them learn or write off a parent rather than talk to them. This is the real problem. None of us are perfect and so none of us should be so harshly judgmental. It would be a better place if you lead by example or reached out with compassion. Instead you sit upon your glass house and throw stones. To what end? How have you made the world better? You haven't. You are a cancer.
Thanks wolverines coach . Lmao . You know there is something called live barn . Anyone with Half a brain can easily watch how you act towards kids . Also there are plenty of cancers . All it take is one or two kids to spoil a dressing room and and have a bad experience. Everyone knows that .
I spent four years with Tim and I still am trying to figure out where all this bullshit about wolverines comes from. I wasn't happy when he let my kid go but holy shit do some people hold grudges!
Either Tim’s at it again pretending to be someone else or your dumb to figure out where the bs is coming from . Here’s another hint . Barn of the live
Stop the mud slinging on here. If he's a bad coach people will figure it out, what's your agenda coming here calling people cancers? Really, what is it? Some great service to the hockey world? cut the bs, shut your trap and let people figure out if its a good or bad situation. This board is somehow only getting worse and worse, new owners? should have shut it down or kept the registration mandatory. It's pure craziness now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:44 pm

I've been recommended Wolverines and Toros as teams to look at for my kid. Good to know.
Toros great people over there . Wolverines yikes just go on live barn and watch the coach that’s all I’ll say . Terriers lost top kid and picked up a couple cancers . Just find a coach that will play your kid . Live barn will show you who sits kids and if your kid ain’t top 3 d or top 6 forwards he ain’t getting ice on most teams
Anyone who says yikes or cancer is likely a huge cancer. It is a cancer who loves to point out others as cancers when detecting a little bit of off behaviour meanwhile taking no notice of their own. They would rather condemn a child than try to help them learn or write off a parent rather than talk to them. This is the real problem. None of us are perfect and so none of us should be so harshly judgmental. It would be a better place if you lead by example or reached out with compassion. Instead you sit upon your glass house and throw stones. To what end? How have you made the world better? You haven't. You are a cancer.
Thanks wolverines coach . Lmao . You know there is something called live barn . Anyone with Half a brain can easily watch how you act towards kids . Also there are plenty of cancers . All it take is one or two kids to spoil a dressing room and and have a bad experience. Everyone knows that .
I spent four years with Tim and I still am trying to figure out where all this bullshit about wolverines comes from. I wasn't happy when he let my kid go but holy shit do some people hold grudges!
Either Tim’s at it again pretending to be someone else or your dumb to figure out where the bs is coming from . Here’s another hint . Barn of the live
Just to be fair all teams have BS . To find out the level of BS and what you’re in for next season . Subscribe to live barn hit the pano and zoom into the bench for coaches and zoom out for parents . Best 20$ you’ll spend . Or just come on here and deal with much more bs .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:50 pm

Stop the mud slinging on here. If he's a bad coach people will figure it out, what's your agenda coming here calling people cancers? Really, what is it? Some great service to the hockey world? cut the bs, shut your trap and let people figure out if its a good or bad situation. This board is somehow only getting worse and worse, new owners? should have shut it down or kept the registration mandatory. It's pure craziness now.
Where are you when all this “mudslinging” is happening to each and every other team . When it happens to the wolverines it’s slander (lol) and mudslinging and blah blah blah endless paragraph’s . Not a peep when it’s everyone else . Get over yourself u karen .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:25 pm

Where are you when all this “mudslinging” is happening to each and every other team . When it happens to the wolverines it’s slander (lol) and mudslinging and blah blah blah endless paragraph’s . Not a peep when it’s everyone else . Get over yourself u karen .
Please...said the same with the ridiculous comments about new Rattlers coach. You losers feel good about coming here to talk crap about kids hockey coaches? Get a life. These people mostly volunteer and do a great job. This board needs registration back so bad, it's so far gone. Never been this bad before.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:38 pm

Please...said the same with the ridiculous comments about new Rattlers coach. You losers feel good about coming here to talk crap about kids hockey coaches? Get a life. These people mostly volunteer and do a great job. This board needs registration back so bad, it's so far gone. Never been this bad before.
Go cry about it to the police Karen 👶😭

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:38 pm Please...said the same with the ridiculous comments about new Rattlers coach. You losers feel good about coming here to talk crap about kids hockey coaches? Get a life. These people mostly volunteer and do a great job. This board needs registration back so bad, it's so far gone. Never been this bad before.
Are you new here?

2010 must be your first kid. Or you were very late finding these boards.
It is very mild on the boards now, hence why the owners prior to the last one shut it down.

Post by Guest »

This is MHT. Nothing nice is ever said on here.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:04 am

Rattlers coach is not volunteer by the way. He runs a shady operation if I may say so myself.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 am
Rattlers coach is not volunteer by the way. He runs a shady operation if I may say so myself.
Is Rosie no longer affiliated with ND at CHA. Used to be the go to guy there?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 am
What kind of shady stuff?