Nash X Lindros
Subban X Shanahan

Re: 2008 U16 OHL Cup

Post by Guest »

Nash Division
Vaughan Kings / Oakville Rangers / Sun County Panthers / TPH / Cambridge or YSE
VK and OR advance

Subban
Toronto Marlies / Peterborough Petes / London Knights / Ottawa Myers / Niagara or Halton
Toughest division. London and Petes advance.

Shanahan
North York Rangers / Oshawa Generals / Huron Perth Lakers / Thunder Bay Kings / UCC or JRC
NYR and JRC advance.

Lindros
Mississauga Rebels / Barrie Colts / Elgin Middlesex Chiefs / Team NOHA / Ottawa Valley Titans
Barrie and Rebels advance

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:31 pm Nash Division
VK and OR advance

Subban
Toronto Marlies / Peterborough Petes / London Knights / Ottawa Myers / Niagara or Halton

Shanahan
North York Rangers / Oshawa Generals / Huron Perth Lakers / Thunder Bay Kings / UCC or JRC
NYR and JRC advance.

Lindros
Mississauga Rebels / Barrie Colts / Elgin Middlesex Chiefs / Team NOHA / Ottawa Valley Titans
Marlies over London and I think you have it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:15 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:31 pm Nash Division
VK and OR advance

Subban

Shanahan
NYR and JRC advance.

Lindros
Marlies over London and I think you have it.
Marlies over Pete’s
NYR and OG or UCC

Post by Guest »

The more I look, the more I think YSE might be the most overrated team in Ontario. Ranked 8th and were considered a lock to get a wild card, but what have they actually done this year? Got pumped by the Marlies. Scraped out ties vs JRC and Caesars. Lost to the Majors (who would have been one of the teams they were competing for wild card with). Lost multiple times to Barrie. Several losses to Oshawa and Quinte.

Not a single really impressive win the whole year unless you want to get excited about the win over Barrie in OT in a meaningless game.

Maybe there's no one better but this shouldn't have been a slam dunk and the fact that they're rated 8th in Ontario is a sad indictment.

Post by Guest »

Thunder Bay is gonna be playing the Monday night at the MAC. Book it!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:12 pm Thunder Bay is gonna be playing the Monday night at the MAC. Book it!!!
Anyone know what he or she thinks they are trying to say?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:00 pm The more I look, the more I think YSE might be the most overrated team in Ontario. Ranked 8th and were considered a lock to get a wild card, but what have they actually done this year? Got pumped by the Marlies. Scraped out ties vs JRC and Caesars. Lost to the Majors (who would have been one of the teams they were competing for wild card with). Lost multiple times to Barrie. Several losses to Oshawa and Quinte.

Not a single really impressive win the whole year unless you want to get excited about the win over Barrie in OT in a meaningless game.

Maybe there's no one better but this shouldn't have been a slam dunk and the fact that they're rated 8th in Ontario is a sad indictment.
I always feel this way. they never play on Sunday in any tournaments. They rank this high is only because the won OMHA last year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:21 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:12 pm Thunder Bay is gonna be playing the Monday night at the MAC. Book it!!!
Let me tard it down for ya…
Thunder Bay will be playing in the OHL cup final at the Mattamy Athletic Center on the Monday night. The final is played there on the Monday night following the tournament. You understand now?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:21 pm
Let me tard it down for ya…
Thunder Bay will be playing in the OHL cup final at the Mattamy Athletic Center on the Monday night. The final is played there on the Monday night following the tournament. You understand now?
Let me tard it down for you… Thunder Bay can play all they want on Monday at the MAC or anywhere else. I can tell you though that they won’t be in the OHL Cup final when it is played at the MAC on Saturday March 30. Hope you enjoy whatever game is going on at the MAC on Monday night.