Alliance 2012 Hockey

Re: Alliance 2012 Hockey

Post by Guest »

A kid speared another kid behind the play in a sensitive area

Oh wait that was last year...carry on

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:53 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:51 pm Absolute disgust that any parent or coach would be ok with that type of behaviour. I don't care if it's AAA or playoffs or the big leagues or a long standing tradition. You should be ashamed of yourselves and your kids actions. How anyone still wants to be apart of that environment is beyond me. Complete embarrassment.
Say it again for the EMC parents in the back. I hope Alliance punishes the kid because we know daddy won’t!

Great game by majority of the players today. Good luck tomorrow.
Elbowing GM to the back of the head while he was down. Always the same kid. Never any accountability. But hey... its AAA

Post by Guest »

Biggest difference to me is some EMC players are playing as individuals and in doing so cough the puck up or fall down which creates turnovers LJK is using to their advantage

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:17 pm Biggest difference to me is some EMC players are playing as individuals and in doing so cough the puck up or fall down which creates turnovers LJK is using to their advantage
London goalie is playing really well.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:20 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:17 pm Biggest difference to me is some EMC players are playing as individuals and in doing so cough the puck up or fall down which creates turnovers LJK is using to their advantage
London goalie is playing really well.
Absolutely! 2 great goalies. Well coached team. Play great together as a team. We'll done LJK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:09 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:53 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:51 pm Absolute disgust that any parent or coach would be ok with that type of behaviour. I don't care if it's AAA or playoffs or the big leagues or a long standing tradition. You should be ashamed of yourselves and your kids actions. How anyone still wants to be apart of that environment is beyond me. Complete embarrassment.
Say it again for the EMC parents in the back. I hope Alliance punishes the kid because we know daddy won’t!

Great game by majority of the players today. Good luck tomorrow.
Elbowing GM to the back of the head while he was down. Always the same kid. Never any accountability. But hey... its AAA
Suspension?

Post by Guest »

Game sheet shows 7.6c-A Match penalty will be assessed to any player who hits a player in the head in such a way that the player is unable to protect or defend themselves or to any player who attempts to or deliberately injures an opponent by Head Contact.

Looks like 2 games

Post by Guest »

Game sheet show LJK player was assessed 11.2(E) DISRESPECTFUL AND ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR - GAME MISCONDUCT, 10 MIN

Suspension list calls for 3 games

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:44 pm Game sheet shows 7.6c-A Match penalty will be assessed to any player who hits a player in the head in such a way that the player is unable to protect or defend themselves or to any player who attempts to or deliberately injures an opponent by Head Contact.

Looks like 2 games
7.6C head contact is actually 5 game min suspension first offense. 2nd offense is additional 4 games.

Post by Guest »

A number of EMC players are playing as individuals. EMC usually has a great passing game but it’s been non existent in recent games. They have zero chance of winning if they don’t pass the puck. London is outplaying and out coaching them. Very good chance tomorrow is the last game of the season for EMC. Simpson not being on the bench doesn’t help either. For all the parents that hate him, I’ll never understand. You’re better with him than without him.

The end of that game was terrible. EMC acting president on the bench watching with zero issues. Rumour is 5 game suspension for KD.