Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:01 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:23 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:13 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:03 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:14 am

You definitely sit on the toilet when you go pee.

WOW i am finally all caught up on these pages, i stopped reading at 452 and have nothing better to do with my Friday morning then read this site!!!

so being someone who knows the GTHL in and out and being in it for years you are all delusional. Ill start with the one comment about sending an email to the OHF and GTHL, you will pretty much black ball your kid as no coach will touch you and going to an arena will be miserable as it will be known who you are , i would tread carefully and just enjoy playing for the REPS next year (who also have imports)

Jealousy is tough in minor hockey and the reality is that some kids have it now and some will have it later , go play where you are welcomed and enjoy it while you are still there or welcomed.
Nice scare tactic! not gonna work pal. There will be a lot of noise at the end of April.
Previous poster was facts!

What coach is going to want you or kid to be part of their team when you’re exposed?? News flash for you, ALL teams have imports.
Make all the lists you want , people know who you are with how you talk and your "understanding" of rules.

Sorry the team your on is not the one of choice, it's hockey pal. Fact of the matter is there are 12 teams in the GTHL and ALL 12 have imports.

You may as well start your kids beer league career now pal.
AND he sits on the toilet when he goes pee!
Don’t be slamming pee-sitters. How else can I catch up on all the MHT posts?

Post by Guest »

2015 age group is worse then 2014!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:52 am 2015 age group is worse then 2014!
K

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:52 am 2015 age group is worse then 2014!
f a g

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:01 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:23 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:13 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:02 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:03 am

WOW i am finally all caught up on these pages, i stopped reading at 452 and have nothing better to do with my Friday morning then read this site!!!

so being someone who knows the GTHL in and out and being in it for years you are all delusional. Ill start with the one comment about sending an email to the OHF and GTHL, you will pretty much black ball your kid as no coach will touch you and going to an arena will be miserable as it will be known who you are , i would tread carefully and just enjoy playing for the REPS next year (who also have imports)

Jealousy is tough in minor hockey and the reality is that some kids have it now and some will have it later , go play where you are welcomed and enjoy it while you are still there or welcomed.
Nice scare tactic! not gonna work pal. There will be a lot of noise at the end of April.
Previous poster was facts!

What coach is going to want you or kid to be part of their team when you’re exposed?? News flash for you, ALL teams have imports.
Make all the lists you want , people know who you are with how you talk and your "understanding" of rules.

Sorry the team your on is not the one of choice, it's hockey pal. Fact of the matter is there are 12 teams in the GTHL and ALL 12 have imports.

You may as well start your kids beer league career now pal.
AND he sits on the toilet when he goes pee!
Don’t be slamming pee-sitters. How else can I catch up on all the MHT posts?
Your wife married a fa g

Post by Guest »

I heard anyone that is on the TE team is supposed to be on VK is that true.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:40 am I heard anyone that is on the TE team is supposed to be on VK is that true.
CJC wishes. Most of those kids are going to TM, TYN, and JRC.

Post by Guest »

How was the Klevr final championship tournament for everyone? Heard there was a lot of crazy parents. Stories?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:09 am
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:40 am I heard anyone that is on the TE team is supposed to be on VK is that true.
CJC wishes. Most of those kids are going to TM, TYN, and JRC.
VK has 2-3 kids coming back from 2014 AA Vaughan , and a mix bag of whoever will pay the most and say the least.

VK will sit in the 6-9 spot next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:16 am How was the Klevr final championship tournament for everyone? Heard there was a lot of crazy parents. Stories?
Tournament isn’t over. Limited crazy parents from I have seen except Vaughan parents so typical.