2011 AAA

Re: 2011 AAA

Post by Guest »

Holy Not Allowed!! What happened to this site in the last 24 hrs??

Post by Guest »

Holy Not Allowed!! What happened to this site in the last 24 hrs??

Post by Guest »

DMF beat NYR and both sets of parents let their kids loose on mht and now we have a site full of actual children which was likely bound to happen. Maybe this will be the end of this site.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:03 pm DMF beat NYR and both sets of parents let their kids loose on mht and now we have a site full of actual children which was likely bound to happen. Maybe this will be the end of this site.
This site will continue- these are adults acting like idiots - if these were really the U13 players they would be dropping the F bomb

The players are posting I’m telling my mommy, my daddy saids your a liar - NONE OF THESE KIDS TALK LIKE THAT

GO TALK TO YOUR OWN KIDS - listen to how they are with their friends
Crazy Parent

Post by Crazy Parent »

Crazy Parent wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:27 am Curious why so many people have VK ranked so high, they lost 5 top players and who they brought in aren't proven in the GTHL.
because ur mum is on the team
Crazy Parent

Post by Crazy Parent »

Crazy Parent wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:16 pm
Crazy Parent wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:27 am Curious why so many people have VK ranked so high, they lost 5 top players and who they brought in aren't proven in the GTHL.
because ur mum is on the team
Out of those 5 players, only one can play. The twins, the two D and goalie should head to AA real fast.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:02 pm
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:21 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:12 am
Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:52 am NYR is a one player team. Their only good player is No Names, he carries your team. So, I don't want to hear it.
Take it easy dad. Next year will be a different story.
Indeed! DMF top 4 this year, top 2 next year!!
JRC will be a tough match up but with #16 back on offence where he belongs DMF has some serious firepower #15 #24 #8 #16 big guns will be the keys to win vs JRC.
# 8 going to reps 🤣 leaving BH for PT is a huge downgrade in coaching.
Is the midget D staying with DMF the one with the crazy mother and pusher dad?

Post by Guest »

I think most of the DMF D are gone for next season. Various reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong. Have heard of a couple inbound names on the blueline.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:21 am I think most of the DMF D are gone for next season. Various reasons. Correct me if I'm wrong. Have heard of a couple inbound names on the blueline.
Who cares?

Predictions for tonight
Jrc 8-0
VK 6-2

Post by Guest »

NYR had some really talented kids. If these kids stay and add 2 good D they should be a top team.