2012 ETA

Re: 2012 ETA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:29 pm Oh everyone's leaving COW. They can't let one or two go and say no to the rest of the players that are fighting tooth and nail to get out.

They got the omha to give them one more year. At U14, they'll be nothing but a distant memory.
I know lots of players on that team. Sounds like their core coming back. One unhappy player which must be you trying to leave. But if it’s who I hear it is that’s a yearly thing so whatever. Rinse and repeat again next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:39 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:29 pm Oh everyone's leaving COW. They can't let one or two go and say no to the rest of the players that are fighting tooth and nail to get out.

They got the omha to give them one more year. At U14, they'll be nothing but a distant memory.
I know lots of players on that team. Sounds like their core coming back. One unhappy player which must be you trying to leave. But if it’s who I hear it is that’s a yearly thing so whatever. Rinse and repeat again next year.
then you know majority of the parents are just glad to have that third A

Post by Guest »

In regards to BOB, coincidence most all the players are from Quinte, Oshawa and clarington? How many are from the top teams? When tryouts and practices are only in one area, logistically it makes sense for the kids in that area.
Enjoy the uniforms, photos and hockey but don’t expect to compete well. If no changes for the better, this BOB will be squashed in the near future.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:39 pm

then you know majority of the parents are just glad to have that third A
It’s the ETA 1/2 the league is chasing that 3rd A. Sounds like you chasing teams cuz your guy can’t be a top kid anywhere. Good luck buddy.

Post by Guest »

Nope. Not even close. But you just exposed yourself. Put your stiffy back in your pants and return to your bottom G team. Spend mote time doing anything at all but watching live barn and jerking off to memories when you played house league 20 years. It’s gross and disturbing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:32 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:18 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:30 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:29 pm Stay far away from COW new coach out recruiting AA players won’t have a goalie and coach is arrogant as fck
Sounds like the old coach not happy he got “fired”. Maybe a disgruntled COW parent not happy his kid is getting cut?!?!
for the record old coach got suspended by the OMHA for a year for calling them out on the bullsh1t they tried to pull this year.
he was not fired!! took that team from a bottom feeder in the last 2 years to a 7-5-1 record before he got suspended.
was a complete different team with out him. we tried to get him to come coach in WW next year but he's still suspended.
Ahhh so you're leaving COW to go to WW. Sorry that happened to your coach. judging by your post perhaps you're the goalie dad who's leaving.. maybe replacing JL at WW since he's calling around looking for a team??
Hearing another goalie is coming to the U13 team this year a surprise

new coach has been looking at him pretty hard

Post by Guest »

To cow? From where?

Post by Guest »

JL going for 4th team in 4 years….. only back up spots available now….

Post by Guest »

Whos JL and what team is he going to

Post by Guest »

No names on here but my guess is he goes to whatever team offers him a spot so he doesn’t have to tryout….. haha! Been on cow, Apr, WW…now ???