2007 East A GTHL

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2007 East A GTHL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:25 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:20 am
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 am Heard TS 87 dropping down to house next year to sandbag another trophy. LMFAOOOO
He’s going to the show, heard LF had players shadowing him. Seems like it would be too easy in houseleague
As a LF parent much rather have TS 77 he works hard and back checks, TS 87 needs to learn a thing or two from him.
Number 77 on the shammies smells SO BAD! Someone needs to tell this kid to take a shower his scent on the ice is toxic, the few shifts a game he gets.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:13 am Heard TS 87 dropping down to house next year to sandbag another trophy. LMFAOOOO
Is his mom going to be the coach of the team

Post by Guest »

Classy Leaside. Lost to AR last season and a brawl at the end. Lose to shammies and a brawl at the end. Too bad that they cant be good losers . I hope they have a great summer .

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 pm
He’s going to the show, heard LF had players shadowing him. Seems like it would be too easy in houseleague
As a LF parent much rather have TS 77 he works hard and back checks, TS 87 needs to learn a thing or two from him.
Number 77 on the shammies smells SO BAD! Someone needs to tell this kid to take a shower his scent on the ice is toxic, the few shifts a game he gets.

Don’t you dare talk abt my glorious sunshine king like that. He is the best player I’ve ever played with.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 pm

Don’t you dare talk abt my glorious sunshine king like that. He is the best player I’ve ever played with.
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. :roll:
TS #70...
Honey, my Pookie bear, my owner. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you dive across the net and strike fear into the opponent's eyes. Your silky smooth mitts on the most clutch saves, and that ohio rizz. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you retire. You are such an amazing person off the ice, you are such a great husband and owner to me, sometimes I even call you dad. I forever dread and weep thinking of the day you will one day retire from your GTHL career. I would sacrifice my own life if it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face. You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years since I first met you. I remember when you first played fortnite with me and you carried me like the strong daddy you are. I still shed tears to this day thinking about when you first told me you hit unreal. Deep down, you, my glorious king, truly deserved it. Not only have you improved my fortnite skills astronomically, you have changed my world, and my life. And though your hockey career may come to an end, I always want you to know, you are my goat, my glorious king, my sugarplum, my pumpkin, my daddy.
Till next time - #77

Post by Guest »

ok, WHAT THE GYATT! bit of an overshare dont ya think? :shock:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:07 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:33 pm Roll Shamrocks :D :D This team looks like they can take it all the way this year. Looking so Solid in the corners :mrgreen: so good.
Asking for a FHF parent. Any Shamrock players end up with game suspensions yesterday?
Ya #100 on TS got a lifetime suspension for too much rizz

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:39 pm ok, WHAT THE GYATT! bit of an overshare dont ya think? :shock:
Velzy 😍

Post by Guest »

What’s up brother :geek: ☝️

Post by Guest »

Heard TS 77 used to be a top Fortnite player in the G can anyone confirm?