2007 East A GTHL

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2007 East A GTHL

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:11 pm Classy Leaside. Lost to AR last season and a brawl at the end. Lose to shammies and a brawl at the end. Too bad that they cant be good losers . I hope they have a great summer .
Coaches kid loves to jump on the ice from the bench and join the 'fun'. Like someone else said above it starts with the coaches. Guess they will start next season with a few suspensions AGAIN!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:26 pm Heard TS 77 used to be a top Fortnite player in the G can anyone confirm?
Wtf Aero 8 FHF 0
Did FHF aka SM not show up?

Post by Guest »

Ts 87 is not an athlete he spends his days gambling and playing video games and is a lil sissy boy. He needs to man up and overcome his addiction.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:46 am Best team this year is the Aeros again. Still as annoying as ever but they move the puck well and have two solid goalies. Would be nice if their better players learned to play with less theatrics and whining, but that starts with the parents who seem to think it’s ok.

Shamrocks are way better but that’s because they are a complete overhaul, They are the core from last year’s GP team plus some AA kids who came down. GP is way worse because no one came back, mostly because the parents who went to the Shamrocks are shamelessly competitive and started false rumours about the GP coach leaving. GP won’t be too bad because they’re well coached but won’t make the top 8.

FH, AR, NYK and LF are all about the same and will be a wild battle again for 2nd through 6th (all within 2 points last year).

WH is much improved - seems to be mostly about the coaching. TR seems to be a bit better, but really undisciplined players and coaches.

NT is about the same and will battle with WH and TR for the 7th no 8th spots.

The top 8 will be TA, AR, FH, TS, NYK, LF, WH and NT with TR in close but in the 9 spot. SIR will be last and the rest will play it out.
Great analysis

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:47 am Ts 87 is not an athlete he spends his days gambling and playing video games and is a lil sissy boy. He needs to man up and overcome his addiction.
Apologies meant to put TS97 not TS87

Post by Guest »

Heard TS11 running the TikTok rizz party with TS77 :mrgreen:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:14 pm Heard TS11 running the TikTok rizz party with TS77 :mrgreen:
Who is this TS 11? I’ve done some research and don’t see any proof of an actual player. Is this a phantom player?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:16 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:14 pm Heard TS11 running the TikTok rizz party with TS77 :mrgreen:
Who is this TS 11? I’ve done some research and don’t see any proof of an actual player. Is this a phantom player?
Heard he quit to play pickle ball. Heard he isn’t even that good. Will we see a return next year??? :ugeek:

Post by Guest »

TS 16 needs to man up

Post by Guest »

Heard TS 23 used to be a famous DJ, I used to love his work wondering when the return will be. Hopefully soon because I neeeeeeed those beats.