2013 AA West

Re: 2013 AA West

Post by Guest »

Report it if you want...otherwise shut up and stop you're whining and complaining
guest101

Post by guest101 »

guest101 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:08 pm He’s already gone which made everyone happy. I contacted the prez and confirmed it. SB was insane and has no business being anywhere near a rink where children play. Had several paranoid delusions including thinking our 10 year old players were conspiring against him. Also showed up to a game early in the season dressed in camouflage with his face painted and told a couple parents in the parking lot they were at war with the opponent. Luckily the parents convinced him to change and clean up before going inside and seeing the kids. He’s a total nut job who won’t be missed at all.
This is obviously a GT Cap Father...not naming names (AM, JT, HM) former vaughan ranger parents who's $$$ didn't change the coach or his decision to not overly play their kids. The camouflage face painting is a good story? i guess delusions happen when hockey parents get liquored up before a 10 year old game and yell, scream and embarrass everyone in the stands. The funny part is that the cowards who write this have all the courage in the world behind a key board, but in person are scared little boys. I wonder how this conversation would go for them if they had the manhood to say it in front of the former coaches face???
guest101

Post by guest101 »

guest101 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm
guest101 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:08 pm He’s already gone which made everyone happy. I contacted the prez and confirmed it. SB was insane and has no business being anywhere near a rink where children play. Had several paranoid delusions including thinking our 10 year old players were conspiring against him. Also showed up to a game early in the season dressed in camouflage with his face painted and told a couple parents in the parking lot they were at war with the opponent. Luckily the parents convinced him to change and clean up before going inside and seeing the kids. He’s a total nut job who won’t be missed at all.
This is obviously a GT Cap Father...not naming names (AM, JT, HM) former vaughan ranger parents who's $$$ didn't change the coach or his decision to not overly play their kids. The camouflage face painting is a good story? i guess delusions happen when hockey parents get liquored up before a 10 year old game and yell, scream and embarrass everyone in the stands. The funny part is that the cowards who write this have all the courage in the world behind a key board, but in person are scared little boys. I wonder how this conversation would go for them if they had the manhood to say it in front of the former coaches face???
The camo comment is funny but doubt it’s true. No team is perfect and turnover occurs with all teams. Why so sour on families leaving or staying (wtf do I know about your team). Just be glad there were no extra curricular activities like the Rattlers taking place.

Post by Guest »

Was told from a good source the mom was visiting MR coach at work. MR coach took the kid to get his haircut, and let him drive his car around!!!! Guess bang the mom was the only thing left on the list.
guest101

Post by guest101 »

guest101 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm
Coach SB quit that part is true. What ever his reasons only he can tell you. Was it parents, his attitude towards the refs, other opposing parents, other coaches? Who cares at this point. Enjoy the final 4.

Post by Guest »

This is absurd how multiple people think it’s okay to go in a chat and talk about a young coach like this spreading rumours. Knowing that this chat is full of ADULTS is alarming. Your children are suppose to look up at you all and you think it’s okay to go and gossip about a young adult like this??? Really good message to send out to your children. And also let’s talk about how this is all a rumour. Where’s the truth to this? The facts? I know no one in this chat knows anything except what they’re overhearing other adults talk about. Grow up everyone.

Post by Guest »

I love how everyone is shaming the association and shaming the coach but doesn’t everyone know SHE is 40 with kids and a HUSBAND. I don’t know if these rumors are true or not but even if they are so what a single coach slept with a kids mom ,might not have been the best idea but she’s the cheater, she’s the liar, she’s the enemy and if you ask me she’s a god damn predator. This rumor has absolutely nothing to do with his coaching skills and his knowledge of the game, this should not ruin his name. Shame on all of you for trying to ruin a good kids name and future(and yes i say kid because he is compared to all of us)!
Remember the next time you tell your kids not to be mean, not to cyber bully, not to judge a book by its cover take a looking in the damn mirror first

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:07 pm This is absurd how multiple people think it’s okay to go in a chat and talk about a young coach like this spreading rumours. Knowing that this chat is full of ADULTS is alarming. Your children are suppose to look up at you all and you think it’s okay to go and gossip about a young adult like this??? Really good message to send out to your children. And also let’s talk about how this is all a rumour. Where’s the truth to this? The facts? I know no one in this chat knows anything except what they’re overhearing other adults talk about. Grow up everyone.
Text messages were posted to the team chat. A family split up over this. It's not a rumour.

There would be more sympathy for the coach if he admitted to wrongdoing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 pm I love how everyone is shaming the association and shaming the coach but doesn’t everyone know SHE is 40 with kids and a HUSBAND. I don’t know if these rumors are true or not but even if they are so what a single coach slept with a kids mom ,might not have been the best idea but she’s the cheater, she’s the liar, she’s the enemy and if you ask me she’s a god damn predator. This rumor has absolutely nothing to do with his coaching skills and his knowledge of the game, this should not ruin his name. Shame on all of you for trying to ruin a good kids name and future(and yes i say kid because he is compared to all of us)!
Remember the next time you tell your kids not to be mean, not to cyber bully, not to judge a book by its cover take a looking in the damn mirror first
Is this really a good role model for young kids?

Post by Guest »

[quote=Guest post_id=110491 time=1711746631]
[quote=Guest post_id=110445 time=1711735644]
This is absurd how multiple people think it’s okay to go in a chat and talk about a young coach like this spreading rumours. Knowing that this chat is full of ADULTS is alarming. Your children are suppose to look up at you all and you think it’s okay to go and gossip about a young adult like this??? Really good message to send out to your children. And also let’s talk about how this is all a rumour. Where’s the truth to this? The facts? I know no one in this chat knows anything except what they’re overhearing other adults talk about. Grow up everyone.
[/quote]

Text messages were posted to the team chat. A family split up over this. It's not a rumour.

There would be more sympathy for the coach if he admitted to wrongdoing.
[/quote]

Understandable but that’s the coaches fault how? She was the one in a “committed” marriage seems like we should be shaming her and not him? I feel for the husband don’t get me wrong, I do not agree that the coach should’ve got involved with the mom BUT i do not think his coaching career and his name should be tarnished over this. It’s life people get divorced people cheat everyday, get over it, it’s hockey this is not high school