ETA 2009

All Team and Association topics here

Re: ETA 2009

Post by Guest »

We assume you are one of the ones he didn’t want !!
I would take a team full of hard working kids that aren’t selfish play the system over spoiled kids.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm We assume you are one of the ones he didn’t want !!
I would take a team full of hard working kids that aren’t selfish play the system over spoiled kids.

Bottom 4 next year.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 pm We assume you are one of the ones he didn’t want !!
Either that or it’s the current coach who’s sour about not getting team again

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:44 pm

Or someone exposing the truth. Not sure how many top Coaches in the G ask parents to help recruit good players. Don’t even think that happens on the top 4 teams in the ETA or the top 4 teams in the SCTA. Public knowledge!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Or someone exposing the truth. Not sure how many top Coaches in the G ask parents to help recruit good players. Don’t even think that happens on the top 4 teams in the ETA or the top 4 teams in the SCTA. Public knowledge!
Isn’t this how the current team got themselves into this situation? New coach to an age group asks clueless loser parent to help with recruiting? How’d that work out last time?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Isn’t this how the current team got themselves into this situation? New coach to an age group asks clueless loser parent to help with recruiting? How’d that work out last time?
Stay off the forums, MH. It’s a bad look

Post by Guest »

Did anyone else hear chitironi, Patton, Hayden Martin, cam Warren and larmand are going to the soo?

Post by Guest »

Soo are gonna be so dirty

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm Did anyone else hear chitironi, Patton, Hayden Martin, cam Warren and larmand are going to the soo?
Who is the loser saying actual names and one of those dads is the coach next year for BC.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 pm Did anyone else hear chitironi, Patton, Hayden Martin, cam Warren and larmand are going to the soo?
CW that is random for this group. Where did he come from?