2010 A West

Re: 2010 A West

Post by Guest »

Wouldn’t a top Tier 1 Select team be better than the Panthers? There has to be a way to fix this rather than letting this coach continue to run this team out

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:40 am Sharks will win Game 1 and it will be a long series. Eagles layoff will hurt. Not so cut and dry. Eagles get the edge, but momentum and reps are a big thing this time of year and why I think Sharks can pull this off.
Momentum and reps worked well for the Sharks tonight ... :lol:

Wasn't close tonight ... unfortunate that the Attack couldn't close things out over the Sharks as I think they would have been a better opponent. Attack blew two big leads in game 4 and game 6 ... but it is what it is.

Only a matter of a few more games before we see the Eagles vs. Forest Hill city final.

Re: 2010 VP “A” West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:17 pm 2010 Vaughan Panthers A West…..I can’t believe the VP gave this coach the team back for 2024…..lost every game 0-32-2 not including 4 tournament losses…..was never able to develope the team in a competitive form, no structure, no system……he has no coaching skills to develop any rep hockey team…..75% of the team left leaving the coaches kids who seen the most ice time of all kids on the team…..he shattered the confidence in these kids all year……there was numerous complaints to the VP organization from the parents and they did nothing to address the problem not even a response but the VP rewarded him with another year of coaching…..the sad part here is another new group of kids and parents in the next year are going to absorb the same painful experience as the previous group…..this organization obviously cares nothing about developing kids but only the money it brings in yearly…..this is why every year this team blows up and are never able to build around a good core they get…..VP are never going be able to attract good A players because of their unqualified coaches they hire as they are only left with select players at tryouts….
Yup ... unfortunately it's a problem throughout youth hockey and especially the GTHL. Team executives simply either don't care or are too lazy to do the required work and keep bringing coaches back that don't deserve to be back. From the outside (as my son's team had played VP in a few tournaments this season) it looked like the coaching staff were doing all they could with the 'select' team they brought up. The team definitely had some talent ... guess they couldn't harness it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:40 am Sharks will win Game 1 and it will be a long series. Eagles layoff will hurt. Not so cut and dry. Eagles get the edge, but momentum and reps are a big thing this time of year and why I think Sharks can pull this off.
Lol

Post by Guest »

Eagles continue their March to city final. Another win tonight

Post by Guest »

Yeah, but 5-3…close game.

Post by Guest »

Eagles close out the series vs. Sharks...

on to the city finals...

Eagles vs. Forest Hill

Post by Guest »

Sweeeeep, not even close

Post by Guest »

Will be shocked if FH takes more than a game off the Eagles

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:19 pm Will be shocked if FH takes more than a game off the Eagles
Slow down there Eagles parent. Well you are in for a shock then. This series is going the distance.