2012 GTHL AAA

Re: 2012 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:32 am Is LA going there ? or just smack talk?
why would LA leave? Gets lots of ice and who the hell would want to drive all the way to play for DMF?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm I am hearing the Sens will be loaded up, lots of surprises on signing day to be assured. Surprising isn't it? It's tough to build a GTHL west team not many want to do the drive that way. It's hard enough getting to the 427 up the 401.
Who is going Sens?
Driving in the GTA is all relative anyway.
Nobody significant is going to the Sens. Smart people know to stay away from Humpty and friends.... why do you think their prized goalie is leaving
Because coaches realized the budget they’re asking for doesn’t make sense. Nor does the percentage of guaranteed games played request. Hasn’t done anything to improve team in 2 years. Why give a handout?
He left because of Humpty and friends same reason no one wants to go there
[/quote]

Goalie demands are not realistic and Dad is not reasonable.
[/quote]

That Goalie just tied the Rebels

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 pm
Guest wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:39 pm I am hearing the Sens will be loaded up, lots of surprises on signing day to be assured. Surprising isn't it? It's tough to build a GTHL west team not many want to do the drive that way. It's hard enough getting to the 427 up the 401.
Who is going Sens?
Nobody significant is going to the Sens. Smart people know to stay away from Humpty and friends.... why do you think their prized goalie is leaving
Because coaches realized the budget they’re asking for doesn’t make sense. Nor does the percentage of guaranteed games played request. Hasn’t done anything to improve team in 2 years. Why give a handout?
[/quote]

[/quote]

lol The marlies got destroyed!

Post by Guest »

Marlies or DMF last playoff spot.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 pm
Who is going Sens?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Not surprised the Nats got the top player in the league

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:07 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 pm

Who is going Sens?
[/quote]

Not surprised the Nats got the top player in the league
[/quote]

Rebel yell….

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 pm Marlies or DMF last playoff spot.
PS sits everyone and let’s DMF win to knock TM out and get DMF in first round. Then JRC plays Rebels. Rebels win. Finals a walk in the park for NYR.

Post by Guest »

If DMF wins they play JRC and Rangers play Rebels. Marlies can only finish 4th or out.

Post by Guest »

Tell me I’m wrong but seriously, is TM getting worse by the week?
Who the heck is doing the recruiting on that team?
Outside of #10 whose game is also on the decline, I really don’t see anything impressive.
16, 19, 7, 55, 36, 23 ….. it’s embarrassing

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:00 am Tell me I’m wrong but seriously, is TM getting worse by the week?
Who the heck is doing the recruiting on that team?
Outside of #10 whose game is also on the decline, I really don’t see anything impressive.
16, 19, 7, 55, 36, 23 ….. it’s embarrassing
16 Looks like a house league player. takes him 40 strides to skate up the ice and then 0 back check, his dad does the recruiting