2008 U16 OHL Cup

All Team and Association topics here

Re: 2008 U16 OHL Cup

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:41 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am A hearty thank you to all thread participants. Always nice to watch parents live through their children and overestimate the fact their kid will be "the one" whilst ignoring the fact their kid will be at best a 21yr old freshman at a Canadian University. A tale as old as Network54

For the kids reading this; best of luck tomorrow and never take these guys seriously.
My kid at 21 will be my company’s CEO. Your kid will be eating out of the garbage with a pocket full of needles
So you are saying he wasn't good enough to pursue your failed hockey dreams, and now he needs to pursue your failed business career but he's not good enough to go out on his own so daddy needs to give him a job? Got it. Kid's gotta get out of your fat shadow and some fast.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:58 am
Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:33 am A hearty thank you to all thread participants. Always nice to watch parents live through their children and overestimate the fact their kid will be "the one" whilst ignoring the fact their kid will be at best a 21yr old freshman at a Canadian University. A tale as old as Network54

For the kids reading this; best of luck tomorrow and never take these guys seriously.
My kid at 21 will be my company’s CEO. Your kid will be eating out of the garbage with a pocket full of needles
So you are saying he wasn't good enough to pursue your failed hockey dreams, and now he needs to pursue your failed business career but he's not good enough to go out on his own so daddy needs to give him a job? Got it. Kid's gotta get out of your fat shadow and some fast.
My fat shadow is worth more than your entire bloodlines combined worth. If your little failures need a job, my son will hire them. We need people to go get us lunch and clean the washrooms.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

My fat shadow is worth more than your entire bloodlines combined worth. If your little failures need a job, my son will hire them. We need people to go get us lunch and clean the washrooms.
So? When you take your shirt off and get on top of your wife, she feels disgust. Belly to belly missionary is a torture she endures for the nice car. Everyone puts up with you because you got $, that is your only power.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:36 pm

So? When you take your shirt off and get on top of your wife, she feels disgust. Belly to belly missionary is a torture she endures for the nice car. Everyone puts up with you because you got $, that is your only power.
His son included.

Post by Guest »

It’s all anyone needs. Money is power and you don’t have power. Good luck with love. That’ll get you far…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:15 pm

It’s all anyone needs. Money is power and you don’t have power. Good luck with love. That’ll get you far…
Feel sorry for your kid.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:12 am

Feel sorry for your kid.
Agree. It's a horrible thing to have a parent who thinks so little of their son's abilities that he needs a job from daddy. No wonder he failed at hockey if it was only about your power dreams.

Post by Guest »

Good luck to VK and OR today. Should be a really good game.

I predict 3-2 or 4-3 Vaughan with a late goal.

Key for Vaughan: show some grit and passion for the win right from the beginning; tight full-team defence; continued good goaltending

Key for Oakville: stay out of the box and away from the lethal VK PP; need goaltending to step up; capitalize on the few scoring opportunities they'll get

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:10 pm

Feel sorry for your kid.
Agree. It's a horrible thing to have a parent who thinks so little of their son's abilities that he needs a job from daddy. No wonder he failed at hockey if it was only about your power dreams.
I won and he shouldn’t have to apologize to you Neanderthal assembly line nobodies for my success which I’m passing on to him. Again, if your little failures need a job, we got you.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:49 pm
Guest wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:10 pm

Feel sorry for your kid.
I won and he shouldn’t have to apologize to you Neanderthal assembly line nobodies for my success which I’m passing on to him. Again, if your little failures need a job, we got you.
Your kid sucks because he needs to be covered by his old man all the time. Seek for help if you have to.