Halton Senators Klevr Teams 2016/17/18

Post open spots here

Halton Senators Klevr Teams 2016/17/18

Post by Guest »

Hearing lots of buzz about this team and will be great to have Halton team for elite kids in Burlington,Oakville,
Milton and west GTA markets. I hear they are looking for players and have tryouts starting this week.
thefuninthenet

Re: Halton Senators Klevr Teams 2016/17/18

Post by thefuninthenet »

lets see how it goes

Post by Guest »

They tried last year and never got off the ground. Did anyone hear about their tryout or attend last night?

Post by Guest »

Weird that they can't seen to draw from the whole west end.

Post by Guest »

Took my kid last night, mostly for a skate. 2017 tryouts, 3 adults in the ice watching 55, 6 and 7 yo kids, it was a mess. 3 fights on the benches, stick swinging in one, coaches didn’t even notice. Won’t go back.

There was some talent out there, but each kid only got like 1/2 shifts during the 25-30min game. 25+ kids on each team was insane.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:29 am Took my kid last night, mostly for a skate. 2017 tryouts, 3 adults in the ice watching 55, 6 and 7 yo kids, it was a mess. 3 fights on the benches, stick swinging in one, coaches didn’t even notice. Won’t go back.

There was some talent out there, but each kid only got like 1/2 shifts during the 25-30min game. 25+ kids on each team was insane.
Heard there was only about 20 kids at the 2016 skate but wasn't there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:29 am Took my kid last night, mostly for a skate. 2017 tryouts, 3 adults in the ice watching 55, 6 and 7 yo kids, it was a mess. 3 fights on the benches, stick swinging in one, coaches didn’t even notice. Won’t go back.

It’s a joke of a team in a dying league. Hard pass.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:31 am

It’s a joke of a team in a dying league. Hard pass.
Don't know anything about the team (Coaches / Org) but the team on Instagram posted some pretty cool facilities. However the area is pretty saturated with the Stars calling their teams better names. (missisauga, Etobikcoke, etc) plus I think there are some Hockey canada teams out there that are still pretty strong for registration.

however "Dying league" is the stupidest statement someone can make. tryouts this year has doubled from last year in terms of numbers from the ones I've been to. There is 30% more teams this year coming vs last year. To the point that they have capped the league for now for anyone who wants to join. There is not one single team that has "left" the league or folded.

Are some teams more successful than others? Sure. Will some teams eventually fold? Possibly - but there isn't ANY signs of it yet.

Durham Mustangs had HUGE numbers
Stars had HUGE numbers
Raiders closed their 2016 tryouts because of demand
Northern saints are having THREE teams and upwards of 70 kids for 2017 try out.

anyone who says the league is dying, is an idiot who has a bone to pick with the league for whatever reason. Don't ever listen to them.

Post by Guest »

Is this team gonna get a 2018 team off the ground? Pretty quiet on their socials. Any insights here?

Post by Guest »

Seems like they are trying to get their shit together.. Not sure