Klevr

Re: Klevr

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:36 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:44 pm 2017 Saints, 3-team debacle got even more complicated today during the last tryout when Existing team coached by Grabowski destroyed the Team brought in by LA (guy who got kicked out of the Raiders within a few days)

They looked like garbage compared to the existing Saints team.

The third team that came in with a full roster, refused to even play. Bunch of losers.
We played both Northern Saints teams last year (2015 T1/T2) and they were both pretty good. There were only 6 teams in Tier 1 Level 1 and 5 at level 2. Lots of players on Tier 2 teams could play at Tier 1, but they didn’t have depth as a team to compete with the Raiders/Kings. They will move the teams around, they can call themselves Tier 1 but could end up in the third bracket (Mustangs) or even fourth (GTA Aces / Toronto Stars). Your team will end up in a division where they can compete. Focus on the coaching, development opportunities and where they will improve to help them get to the AAA level.
If a team believes themselves to be Tier 1 it’s not necessarily the case. There were a couple of middle of the pack teams competing in Tier 1 but they did not play at a tier 1 level. Look for good coaching and development opportunities. Not all coaches are the same and the ones with resumes of success as a coach should be the best opportunity for your kid. Do your homework, ask around. There are coaches known to develop kids, there are also many coaches who will get more out of a less talented team compared to what little some coaches get out of a much more talented team. An entire season with no development and not learning to play a team game is a lot of time lost.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 am Vaughan Blue is a true T2 team there are no Tier 1 players as they are building to perhaps be a solid AA team in U10 where as the Mississauga Raiders are a T2 team trying to build a core for Sens AAA in U10. you need to ask these questions to coaches an hope for honest answers. Development is key but a lot of teams should be using the u9 year to establish their cores for U10 AAA hence why not a lot of spots open in Tier 1
Interesting they have Sens. Do they have lot of Tier 1 players? Or maybe they will attract players for U10..
Vaughan Blue players looked as talented as Raiders

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:03 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:39 am Vaughan Blue is a true T2 team there are no Tier 1 players as they are building to perhaps be a solid AA team in U10 where as the Mississauga Raiders are a T2 team trying to build a core for Sens AAA in U10. you need to ask these questions to coaches an hope for honest answers. Development is key but a lot of teams should be using the u9 year to establish their cores for U10 AAA hence why not a lot of spots open in Tier 1
Interesting they have Sens. Do they have lot of Tier 1 players? Or maybe they will attract players for U10..
Vaughan Blue players looked as talented as Raiders
:lol: thanks for the laugh

Post by Guest »

Top 3 would be YK, Raiders original, Raiders - Duffied Red, Cobras and Saints. After that, you will have some mid tier teams and the news ones that have popped up. I think Klevr is going to have two T1 divisions for toournaments.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:33 pm Top 3 would be YK, Raiders original, Raiders - Duffied Red, Cobras and Saints. After that, you will have some mid tier teams and the news ones that have popped up. I think Klevr is going to have two T1 divisions for toournaments.
Ummm eastern young kings are better then everyone not named YK

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:38 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:33 pm Top 3 would be YK, Raiders original, Raiders - Duffied Red, Cobras and Saints. After that, you will have some mid tier teams and the news ones that have popped up. I think Klevr is going to have two T1 divisions for toournaments.
Agree EOYK are right up there with YK, but will there be a team next season? Thought their players were leaving to play up a year…

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:40 pm
Agree EOYK are right up there with YK, but will there be a team next season? Thought their players were leaving to play up a year…
EO YK have lost players and will not be the same team next year. Saints are supposed to have improved. Cobras have improved all season and have a very good coach. Raiders Bulldogs have been practicing from now so expect them to be a good team.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:45 pm
Guest wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:40 pm
EO YK have lost players and will not be the same team next year. Saints are supposed to have improved. Cobras have improved all season and have a very good coach. Raiders Bulldogs have been practicing from now so expect them to be a good team.
the new raiders will be very good. ducks and eoyk will drop. miss stars and saints improved. will be a good tier next year.

Post by Guest »

Friendly reminder they all end up in men’s league
NHL or wed night Canlan
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM9tuCS1/

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:12 am Friendly reminder they all end up in men’s league
NHL or wed night Canlan
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMM9tuCS1/
Great insight. In that case, why strive for anything at all?

I think most parents just want to support their kid in being as competitive as they are able/desire to be. My kid is not destined for the NHL and that’s just fine - in the meantime, I’m going to do what I can to help him achieve his short-term goals.