2015 AAA

Re: 2015 AAA

Post by Guest »

I’m just here to say that cheaters win all the time. The Vegas Golden Knights are prime examples of that.

Post by Guest »

do what works best for you and your family, forget the bureaucratic BS. More and more kids sports are going to follow KLVR and BCHL and do things independently, the leaders of the legacy organizations have been asleep at the wheel for too long enforcing rules and pushing a product lots of people don't want, whether or not you agree with it as it pertains to your situation - consider not everyone has your situation.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:06 pm do what works best for you and your family, forget the bureaucratic BS. More and more kids sports are going to follow KLVR and BCHL and do things independently, the leaders of the legacy organizations have been asleep at the wheel for too long enforcing rules and pushing a product lots of people don't want, whether or not you agree with it as it pertains to your situation - consider not everyone has your situation.
Yeah!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 pm and when you do that you probably won't be able to walk anymore.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 pm and when you do that you probably won't be able to walk anymore.
why don't you elaborate on the above comment.

Post by Guest »

What happened to TRW/Marty? who's Daniel Giammarco? Is he rebuilding RW?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:21 pm

I think that's the same as snitches get stitches

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:13 pm

I thought it had to with someone having anal intercourse.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:16 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:13 pm

I thought it had to with someone having anal intercourse.
Yeah

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:29 pm What happened to TRW/Marty? who's Daniel Giammarco? Is he rebuilding RW?
Rebuilding RW?