2010 GTHL AA West

Re: 2010 GTHL AA West

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:52 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:45 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:06 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:39 am That’s open for discussion. I’m not the original poster…,
Definition of sweep is, when one team wins all their games. Doesn’t say “win in a row” If VR wins the next 2, technically it’s a sweep. They did not lose.
Just saying.
The tie is not a win, so how can it be a sweep? A sweep implies winning all the games against another team. There's no exemption for tying one game in the series, that kills the sweep. For a sweep VR needed to win 6-0 not 6-1.
Faulty logic above.
A tie isn't a loss either...

Here is the definition....

"The word sweep is commonly used in North American sports such as baseball, basketball, cricket and ice hockey which have playoff or regular season series, to describe a situation where one team wins all the games in a series"

So according to the definition its a sweep. Sorry.

let me clarify, potentially it can be a sweep!! Lots of hockey left.
Lets get this series over and done with so the Rangers make their cuts and everyone can move on

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:55 am
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:39 am That’s open for discussion. I’m not the original poster…,
Definition of sweep is, when one team wins all their games. Doesn’t say “win in a row” If VR wins the next 2, technically it’s a sweep. They did not lose.
Just saying.
The tie is not a win, so how can it be a sweep? A sweep implies winning all the games against another team. There's no exemption for tying one game in the series, that kills the sweep. For a sweep VR needed to win 6-0 not 6-1.
Faulty logic above.

"The word sweep is commonly used in North American sports such as baseball, basketball, cricket and ice hockey which have playoff or regular season series, to describe a situation where one team wins all the games in a series"

Lets get this series over and done with so the Rangers make their cuts and everyone can move on
Any thoughts on who's getting cut?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:10 pm
Just saying.
Faulty logic above.

Not sure who but there is 4 firm commitments out there

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:27 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:10 pm

Faulty logic above.

Not sure who but there is 4 firm commitments out there
Troll , don’t listen boys SC never makes more than a couple moves . Focus on beating those hillbillies don’t listen to the bs on here .

Post by Guest »

Just saying.
Faulty logic above.

It's not a sweep dumbass. They didn't win ALL the games. They tied one. Read the definition. Are you new to sports buddy?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:41 pm
Just saying.
Faulty logic above.

It's not a sweep dumbass. They didn't win ALL the games. They tied one. Read the definition. Are you new to sports buddy?
Thank you! I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought that.

Post by Guest »

What’s the Rattlers skate look like?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:08 pm What’s the Rattlers skate look like?
Let the cycle of posts begin again...

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:39 pm
Same as last week. Painful to watch

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:25 pm
Guest wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:39 pm
Same as last week. Painful to watch
Rattlers still looking for 8 players