Re: 2008 GTHL AAA

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:06 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:54 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:32 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:32 am
Guest wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:30 pm

Actually sounds like the guy spilled his heart and you can’t see through it. I appreciate the post actually, I am hoping my kid gets drafted high but in the end who knows? Thank you for the insight and I agree, the US is definitely trending despite what this meatball has to say.
U are the same guy who posted at 10:03am, you are talking about yourself making a good post, now. gtfo. LMFAO.
Actually not the same guy but again, whatever justifies your cool guy attitude. Have a great day pumpkin
U post twice in a row now, LMFAO. Try being a parent for once, not a jobless hockey mom who is known by her first name at every LCBO in southern ontario.
Not a mom. I’m a dad and a much better one than you are I can guarantee that.
Have a great weekend watching the draft. Hope your kid gets picked so you can walk around all puffed up like the other jackass dads. You’ll look like an absolute tool by the way
Your self esteem is embarassing. I dont think u have kids or hockey players, go watch the Y and R.
My self esteem is high my fruity friend. Go watch Trudeau in question period. You’re just as Not Allowed.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:05 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:06 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:56 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:54 pm
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 5:32 am
Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:32 am
U are the same guy who posted at 10:03am, you are talking about yourself making a good post, now. gtfo. LMFAO.
Actually not the same guy but again, whatever justifies your cool guy attitude. Have a great day pumpkin
U post twice in a row now, LMFAO. Try being a parent for once, not a jobless hockey mom who is known by her first name at every LCBO in southern ontario.
Not a mom. I’m a dad and a much better one than you are I can guarantee that.
Have a great weekend watching the draft. Hope your kid gets picked so you can walk around all puffed up like the other jackass dads. You’ll look like an absolute tool by the way
You are an example of what a person looks liked after enduring multple affairs, very toxic vibe. LMFAO.
Your self esteem is embarassing. I dont think u have kids or hockey players, go watch the Y and R.
My self esteem is high my fruity friend. Go watch Trudeau in question period. You’re just as Not Allowed.

Post by Guest »

2nd Best goalie in the entire province just went in the 2nd round. Behold....MM goalie, MH!!! Hahahahahahahahha

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:29 pm 2nd Best goalie in the entire province just went in the 2nd round. Behold....MM goalie, MH!!! Hahahahahahahahha
lol! He won’t last the first day

Post by Guest »

NYR parents must be losing their minds… off to the lcbo tomorrow I guess eh boys?!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:58 pm NYR parents must be losing their minds… off to the lcbo tomorrow I guess eh boys?!!!
Why would they be losing their minds? Enlighten us.

Post by Guest »

How the fcuk are all these duds from Ottawa being chosen? That team is terrible and those players are nowhere near good enough to be there now

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:29 pm 2nd Best goalie in the entire province just went in the 2nd round. Behold....MM goalie, MH!!! Hahahahahahahahha
He’s only there to do wazzys manscaping.

Post by Guest »

Is Walters the GM of Niagara